Tyrhys Dolan

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Saw this lad on the EFL on Quest programme playing for Blackburn, he looked to have something about him, plays on the right wing, very tricky, can cross the ball, and can score goals. He is 19 in December, and was previously with Preston, who released him earlier this year. Mowbray saw him in an FA Youth Cup match for Preston against Blackburn and took him on when Preston released him (after playing a few matches for Clitheroe). He took part in a training match against the Blackburn first team, and apparently embarrassed the left back, Joe Rothwell then went to left back, and according to Mowbray Dolan 'ripped Joe to bits'. If anyone has seen him play, I would certainly like your input on whether you think he has the 'right stuff' to make it in the Prem. I understand that three or four games in the Championship is not a great indicator, but just wonderered.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
So why did Preston let him go then? Money, game time, bad attitude, just didn't rate him?

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
So why did Preston let him go then? Money, game time, bad attitude, just didn't rate him?
Who knows, maybe someone who follows Preston might be able to answer that. I certainly have no idea.

Santos J

The latter presumably as they just decided against offering him a pro contract, Preston fans were annoyed that he was let go.