Tyrone Mings stamp on Zlatan | He’s at it again

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
It's ridiculous how players can get with crap like that just because it's an "aerial challenge". Doesn't matter at all if it was intentional, most leg breakers aren't and a late dangerous challenge on the ground is penalized. If anything, rules should be harsher when there is a head blow involved. Jimenez got his damn skull fractured by David Luiz who was nowhere near getting the ball and it was completely overlooked just because apparently it wasn't intentional and was in the air?
This. David Luiz should have been punished. The fact that is cnut has previous makes it more annoying. Dirty bastard.

prateik

Well you are making out he’s important to them because he’s missing those games. He’s not.

So you care.
I have no interest in how good or bad he is. I would rather see Villa go in to those games with a full squad..

I am not the one wasting my time reading Villa fan forums :lol:

Bojan11

I have no interest in how good or bad he is. I would rather see Villa go in to those games with a full squad..

I am not the one wasting my time reading Villa fan forums :lol:
Calm down prat.

The bolded part you clearly do. He’s the main reason we scored yesterday. And he was lucky to escape a red and penalty. He also got sent off vs Palace after 35 minutes. He can be a big liability at times.

And yeah you waste time looking at Villa fixtures...

SAFMUTD

That was a clear penalty but on the bright side the one we got while it was a foul it was a softone.

Feck Mings but I hope he doesn't gets suspended, we need Villa to take points from the other rivals.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Players like him make me wish football would take a page out of ice hockey and create a "goon sub rule" wherein you get a free temporary sub for a goon whose entire job is to come in and break the dirty player's jaw. Then he goes back out for the player he subbed in for

Fetshu

Genuine question and I apologise if this has been covered before -

Is there still a chance that FA is going to retroactively give him a suspension after reviewing the incident or is it ''done and dusted''?
If I'm not mistaken, Ibrahimovic got retroactively suspended due to deliberate elbowing?

All signs point to Mings intentionally elbowing Pogba in our previous game, so why isn't this case handled similarly? Or was it the fact that prior to the Ibra elbow, Mings had stomped on him and they viewed that as Ibra elbowing him for revenge?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch after what he did to Nelson Oliveira. Imagine stepping onto a football pitch and just wait for the right time to stamp on someones face, because rather than playing football that is what you really want, deep down. You know he wanted to do this, because he has been caught doing it now twice.

I don't understand how he has any friends in football, or why he hasn't been frozen out of the community. Imagine if he did that to Messi. You think he wouldn't be in jail?

You kick someones head in a fight and it's assault with a deadly weapon. If you stamp on someone's head with iron boots, you can go away for attempted murder. It's ridiculously downplayed. If you can prove intention outside a football pitch, you can do it inside one.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If he was as talented as he was violent then he'd be better than Messi.

marktan

Konsa has been the better of the two for 2 seasons now. Mings is just better on the ball but he's not a very good defender.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Konsa has been the better of the two for 2 seasons now. Mings is just better on the ball but he's not a very good defender.
Was actually thinking of posting about Konsa after the game, looks a really good player. Even if he did try and start a scuffle with PM Rashford.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Average player who gives the impression of being decent because he's a giant and wins a lot of aerial ball.

The chewing of gum continuously in such a dopey yet arrogant looking way is infuriating.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I thought he studded rashfords hand when challenging for a ball at one point but was hard to identify and is probably my confirmation bias against Mings. :lol:

visiting villain

Supports
Aston Villa
Konsa's by far the better center back for us, no clue how Mings gets in the England squad over him other than him being left footed

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Was actually thinking of posting about Konsa after the game, looks a really good player. Even if he did try and start a scuffle with PM Rashford.
Ive been looking at the next gen English CB's because its arguably an area that's lacking a bit in comparison to the forwards.

What do you think of him?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This, what a cnut. Looks like hubby bubba too.
I thought every kid learnt at about 5 years old not to chew gum doing anything above a walk in case you swallow and die :lol:

The idea of suddenly sprinting, or going up for a header, while chewing gum is just baffling.

I hate how we reward shite players like Mings with England caps, just because he likes to leave one on you 'like a proper centre back should'.

GledTheRed

I hate how we reward shite players like Mings with England caps, just because he likes to leave one on you 'like a proper centre back should'.
Him, Coady and Dier in the England squad is like kind of pisstake when better players like Dunk and Keane are over looked.