Tyrone Mings stamp on Zlatan | He’s at it again

city-puma

He was using his arm/armbow holding Bruno... But most importend he was looking stupid when Greenwood scoard.
Exactly. He is just a super dirty cnut.
I guess many didn’t notice that incident. He intentionally clamp and hold Bruno’s head for seconds and pretended it is by accident.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
This, what a cnut. Looks like hubby bubba too.
If he chews hubba bubba for 45 minutes, he's genuinely almost certainly a serial killer.

Loses its flavor after about 45 seconds. Might be why he loses his head so often, he's chewing on unflavoured gum.

Should try an airwave should Tyrone

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Must be one of the dirtiest players in the modern era. He should never have played again after that stamp on Zlatan and then he went and did it again in the championship. Complete thug...oh and he’s shite too!

James Peril

Strange indeed as it was an obvious red card offense.
Jesus christ, no it wasn’t. Absolutely no intent given the situation, doesn’t matter if it ends in studs into leg, it’s an action-filled, contact sport - shit happens. I wish I was irrational and let my feelings dictate my opinions, seems like you guys have more fun when watching football.

Bosws87

Jesus christ, no it wasn’t. Absolutely no intent given the situation, doesn’t matter if it ends in studs into leg, it’s an action-filled, contact sport - shit happens. I wish I was irrational and let my feelings dictate my opinions, seems like you guys have more fun when watching football.
Theres zero intent in many red cards its irrelevant.

Bertie Wooster

The way some thuggish centre backs and defensive midfielders like him are refereed - allowed to get away with murder game after game - really drives me mad. And how they're doubly getting away with it nowadays with, firstly, retrospective action, and now VAR as well, is insane.

If players like him - and a good number of others like him - were refereed correctly, according to the laws, they'd pick up a huge amount of red and yellow cards.

Yet, for some reason, teams are allowed to have an almost 'designated thug', who gets away with endless amounts of cynical and nasty fouls every match without cards. While other players, and frequently subs, are booked for their first petty foul of the match, or dissent or something.

It's so infuriating.

fergosaurus

Ok :lol:

Can't find a video but it's a red all day long.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Ok :lol:

Can't find a video but it's a red all day long.
Looks like a late tackle. Both players have eyes on the ball though so without a video of the incident and even with a video it's a foul. Possibly a yellow as it's high but again it depends on the incident.

Pickle85

Poor defender and an absolute thug to boot. Should be absolutely nowhere near the England team.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He going to get shown up at the Euros, he won't be afforded the same leniency from the refs.

No Love

Thug. Should walk into any local ABC and he’ll find dozens of guys willing to offer him a knock. Then again, that would involve fighting people and not trying to Judas them whilst they play football. Complete tosser and shit footballer.

Kag

I despise this tosspot. Can’t recall a player who actively seeks to injure other players on such a regular basis. Horrible bastard.

stubie

Thug. Should walk into any local ABC and he’ll find dozens of guys willing to offer him a knock. Then again, that would involve fighting people and not trying to Judas them whilst they play football. Complete tosser and shit footballer.
But being nicely groomed for a media career after football. The media talk about him a lot as if he’s better than what he is.

Brophs

The One and Only
As I've said on the last thirty occasions he's behaved like a violent nutter on the pitch, HE'S. NOT. THAT. TYPE. OF. PLAYER.

diarm

As I've said on the last thirty occasions he's behaved like a violent nutter on the pitch, HE'S. NOT. THAT. TYPE. OF. PLAYER.
I've just spent ten minutes sharing links from this thread in a whatsapp group chat after our Villa supporting mate tried to say "he's not a thug, he's just really clumsy".