U-18s-Newcastle v Manchester United

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Traore who was looking lively has been replaced due to injury.

RB7N

35 min: Traore is replaced by Barlow after injury. He has been hacked down several times by Newcastle players, who couldn’t get near him legally.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Definitely finished the half stronger. Chong with a couple of excellent runs that opened up Newcastle. Need him to get on the ball more in the second half.

Traore was looking very lively before he was taken off due to injury with some fantastic surging runs. Hopefully it's nothing serious..

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Newcastle lead 1-0, long ball misjudged by O'Connor and the Newcastle player makes no mistake.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Chong down injured after a cynical challenge from the Newcastle player who had no chance of winning the ball.

Nero

Don't care what he said to get a red card. It won't be as bad as that Newcastle plodder trying to snap Chong's achilles. Clown of a ref.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Is it me or is the standard of refereeing much worse than it used to be in the youth teams? Sure, they've always let players get away with a bit more rough play than at first team level but I always used to be quite impressed by the standards set and the control the refs had over the game. Can't remember the last time I thought that.