U18: Liverpool - Man Utd

Mickson

U18 is playing away at Liverpool today, KO 11.00. Not on MUTV, it seems. I don't know if Liverpool TV is showing the game.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
U18 is playing away at Liverpool today, KO 11.00. Not on MUTV, it seems. I don't know if Liverpool TV is showing the game.
I checked to see if Liverpool's in-house channel was showing the game, but it's not listed on their schedule.

Asger

I checked to see if Liverpool's in-house channel was showing the game, but it's not listed on their schedule.
Its very strange, whats the point having a club channel if they can’t show all games?

lysglimt

Scout
we are 1-0 up after 35 mins - no idea who scored

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Shame it's not being covered anywhere, the youth matches against Liverpool are always great watches.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Weird that Hoogewerf is still in the U18s at the expense of Garnacho getting starts. Still, I'm sure they can both develop with these roles, maybe completion doesn't hurt.

lysglimt

Scout
Still 1-0 with 10 minutes left to play - not many chances, Liverpool had a few and Hugill had a few for us apparently

Bertie Wooster

Great win.

A strong team available with the U23's not having a game this week. The likes of Fish, Fernandez, Hugill, Hoogewerf will return to that level - but hopefully they'll feature in the FA Youth Cup v Salford on Wednesday. And if we win that, it's another game v Liverpool in the 4th round.