U18s - Blackburn vs Manchester United

NickyT

Good to see Laird's back, Excited to see how Odubeko fairs with the step up too

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Anyone got a decent stream for this? Mine won't stop buffering.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Odubeko scores on his debut. 0-2

Kidders

Has he played well in general?

Would love to see him finish the season well.
MOM up to half time, looks very strong in both defence and attack, waiting to hear if he came off as part of his re-hab, or an injury, he did'nt look troubled by anything, BTW it's now 1-2 we're under the cosh.

Robin

Talk about a game of two halves, we look knackered, only one winner here at the moment

Kidders

A lot of our lads look tired, no shutting down giving Blackburn all the time they need to build attacks, certainly a game of two halves, late chance for Mengi from a corner is saved, then Blackburn miss the target, a draw was probably a fair result although we should have been out of sight at half time.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
A draw before the game would have been fine without Greenwood, Levitt, Traore, Puigmal, Williams, Elanga and Bernard.

But 2-0 up against Blackburn and in the end it's only a draw is a bit disappointing considering of the table.....hopefully the unexperienced U18 player will learn from that.

Redhalle

Can't really call it a loss, the game was abandoned with around 15/20 mins left due to a serious injury to one of the United lads.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can't really call it a loss, the game was abandoned with around 15/20 mins left due to a serious injury to one of the United lads.
Wow that's sad :(

Hopefully the player recovers quickly but match being abandoned for an injury is very worrying.