U18s - Derby vs Manchester United

NYAS

Kambwala looks massive, definitely going to be at least 6’5” when he’s done growing.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Rotation is just part of life, I wouldn't read any more into it than that
Yeah should have mentioned as little disappointed that he isn't starting. But everyone at that level deserve chance.

Just noticed Willy is starting. Hopefully the camera angles do not induce headache.

lysglimt

Scout
As red as it gets - feel sorry for the lad but it was an easy decision

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Should have given advantage and if we scored a yellow card.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Svidersky is great at timing interceptions. Time and again he gets in and makes it happen
Is he quite versatile as well? I had it in my head he was a winger, but now he's played both centrally and at left back this season.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Is he quite versatile as well? I had it in my head he was a winger, but now he's played both centrally and at left back this season.
Always been regarded as a CM as far as I know. Has played at LB as the CM position has been stacked, getting a shot there now as a second year. Don’t think he’s ever played as a winger for us.

Drainy

Definitely a defensive midfielder from my perspective and other positions he's not been as comfortable in, but maybe there is more to his game I've not seen

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Kambwala close to scoring on a corner and a moment later Iqbal showed great patience to get in a shot. Should have smashed it instead.

NYAS

Would be nice if the cameraman wiped the rain off the lens so we can see what’s actually happening...

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
McNeil 0-3

E. Nifty pass from Forson puts McNeil up against the keeper. Good, low finish in the bottom left corner.