U18s - Derby vs Manchester United

Thiagoal

Kambwala is ridiculously quick!

Three nil McNeill on debut- good finish

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The Spanish lads must be wondering if this 'proper English weather!' I have flashbacks about playing in these shitty conditions. (I went to school like 20miles away from there. )

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Another fantastic team performance from our youth teams and 4-0 was a fair result too :)

All players were on a good level (Kambwala will play soon for the U23 team) but POTM award goes easily to Emeran.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Delighted with the performance today. Seems to be a great balance in the side, considering all the promotions and new signings its hard to believe they've barely played together.

Kambwala looks a fecking diamond at the back. He got adventurous with his passing in the second but he was out pacing their forward regularly so he must have some serious speed in him.

Pye looked good today and had a great link up with MOTM Noam Emeran. If he can stay injury free past Christmas I reckon Emeran will be a mainstay in the U23s.

McNeil looked good in the second half. First half was over eager and kept getting offside. Glad hes off the mark now and can relax a little. He has serious quality. I'm just delighted we have a goal scorer in every age group!

Jurado looks pacey. Got in behind their defense and nearly caused an own goal from the Derby defense.

A lot to look forward to with the u18s.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Those conditions were something else, did well to play some nice stuff still.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
I really like the look of Sviderski, controls midfield really well. Kambwala looks to show a lot of promise too, really quick, very strong.

Pearson

where is Dillon? He has been good this season, I RECKON. disappointed not to see him play yesterday. Hope he is not injured. we have got Chelsea in the FA Youth cup semi-final next week