U18s - Everton vs Manchester United

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
United hold on and beat Everton with the same scoreline as Everton did in the reverse fixture earlier this season. Good win against a tough side, just what this team needed. Newcastle at home on Saturday next.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Elanga is a top, top talent. :drool:
His form in U18s has been great. If he can kick on when he is in the U23s more regularly he can be something special. So far hes been a little out of his depth at that U23s, but I'd imagine he will be up there full time start of next season.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I didn’t realise Elanga was so highly rated as I haven’t been following the U18s much at all the last while. Looks another exciting youth signing. We really are getting them in over the last few years. It’s always interesting watching these players develop. So many come with big reputations in youth football and fade into obscurity and others who you don’t expect or see much in totally grab their chances and make it big.

Good win against a physical team.

khoazany

I didn’t realise Elanga was so highly rated as I haven’t been following the U18s much at all the last while. Looks another exciting youth signing. We really are getting them in over the last few years. It’s always interesting watching these players develop. So many come with big reputations in youth football and fade into obscurity and others who you don’t expect or see much in totally grab their chances and make it big.

Good win against a physical team.
He's been here for 5 years+...

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
We're starting to see some real talent coming through now, a big well done to Nicky Butt and all the unsung people involved in the youth set up. Great if we can get the one or two lads through from each age group playing the the first team, although I do understand that the vast majority won't make it at United, but many will have good professional careers in football. Playing matches against these types of teams is really good for their future.

Utdstar01

His form in U18s has been great. If he can kick on when he is in the U23s more regularly he can be something special. So far hes been a little out of his depth at that U23s, but I'd imagine he will be up there full time start of next season.
He's still very young. Looks too good for U18 level but I don't think it'll take him long to make the adjustment to the u23s. Still needs to develop a little more physically. Such a graceful player to watch. Technically brilliant. Exciting times.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

He's still very young. Looks too good for U18 level but I don't think it'll take him long to make the adjustment to the u23s. Still needs to develop a little more physically. Such a graceful player to watch. Technically brilliant. Exciting times.
Him and Sotonas pace is borderline Olympic qualifying level!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Elanga’s balance is outstanding.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Sotona is the fastest player in the club, isn’t he?

Tell you what, if any of our senior front 3 take a hit over the next year, I’d back these two to come in. Elanga looks so strong too
Just on the eye test I’d say Sotona is, he’s absolutely rapid.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
TFM has been pretty much clocked as the fastest player in the Premier League the two previous seasons so I’d say Sotona has some competition before claiming that.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Sotona is rapid as hell, but I’d say he has a long way to go footballing-wise to be considered a place in the first team. Decision making, composure, vision - not impressed so far.