U18s - Liverpool vs Manchester United

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
At Liverpool Academy
Kick off at 7 pm
Live on MUTV

Barlow and Puigmal injured. Teden Mengi and Anthony Elanga set to be involved.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Nobody watching this?

Current 1-1
Laird equalised for us.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Loved that moment around the 37th minute, with Brandon Williams 1v1 with an attacker, and he refuses to dive in ... calmly holds him own, before shielding the ball with consummate ease.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Ramazani and Mengi were United's best players I felt. Very pleased to see Elanga make a cameo.

lysglimt

Scout
Ramazani and Mengi were United's best players I felt. Very pleased to see Elanga make a cameo.
Don't agree with Ramazani - his first touch in getting past his fullback was brilliant - but he had close to zero end-product for the entire game. Laird started brilliantly - but he was at fault for Liverpools winner and he is a bit too simple to be an effective rightback. He is quick and strong - and simply runs past people, but once they figured that out - Liverpools defense contained him easily.

Thought a lot of our players had an ok game - but it was a really young side we had and it showed in the last 30 minutes when we made a lot of errors in judgment. But it looks really good for the future when we played this well without 9-10 players ?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Loved that moment around the 37th minute, with Brandon Williams 1v1 with an attacker, and he refuses to dive in ... calmly holds him own, before shielding the ball with consummate ease.
His composure is ridiculous at times. Cracking little player, will he be with the U18s again next season or will we bump him up to the U23s?