U18s - Manchester United vs Blackburn

RedDevilRoshi

Where is Traore? The lad we signed from PSG. Not seen him in the squads for the last few weeks.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Think it’s fair to say we’re playing quite well.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Dishon Bernard looks a very good prospect. His composure on the ball is excellent.

deafepl

United U18 sides are taking a pissing of the north league, too good.

datura

All a little too easy but they haven't ever started showboating and still pressing and closing down despite our dominance.

Still think Levitt is one of the a unsung heroes of this side, he barely makes a poor decision on the ball.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The only one that actually looks and plays like a team.
Yeap. The players all seem to know where everyone else is, proper off the ball running. They look like they enjoy playing with one another.

Budding Class of 92, 21st Century edition.

SkeppyRed

Even without considering the potential of individuals, the understanding between the group all over the pitch is better than any other I’ve seen. Suppose the confidence from winning helps.

SkeppyRed

O’Connor won’t even have to wash his kit. Totally cruises through this game flawlessly.

settembrini

Love watching this team play. We need to go out and poach another McKenna for our under-23s.

deafepl

Love watching this team play. We need to go out and poach another McKenna for our under-23s.
I think we should breed our own manager which we haven't had for a long time especially when we've been with SAF for nearly 3 decades, Barcelona did with Pep, Real Madrid did with Zidane and now City is breading their own to be next successors to Pep. Mckenna is the most exciting manager i"d want him to manage United. Do you know he's United fans?