U18s - Manchester United vs Blackburn

Mickson

Hope to see Fernandez and Jurado. I'm also excited to see Iqbal, it's his season. Think Forson will be excellent as well. A lot of attacking talent in this team. Exciting times!

lenny_1248

Genuinely more excited about the U-18's this season than the first team) Especially with Youth CL.
Hopefully, Shola and Omari will smash it this season.
Can't wait to see Emeran, Mejia and the new lads.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Genuinely more excited about the U-18's this season than the first team) Especially with Youth CL.
Hopefully, Shola and Omari will smash it this season.
Can't wait to see Emeran, Mejia and the new lads.
Unsurprisingly. This is how football works nowadays. U18s have more new signings.

Van Becks

No zidane and any of jarudo and Fernandes but at least Hansen starts

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Good to see Hardley starting in his proper position too. Could make strides this year. He’s a proper talent I think, but was being kept out by Hockenhull I think who isn’t as good in my opinion.

Pye also starting which is good to see. He has a huge rep, and great to see Emeran and Mejia, who had a year from hell with injuries.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
That’s a nice looking side tbh. So many I’m excited to see. Even Savage and Hughes will be nice to finally see more of as I always heard good things about them in the lower age groups.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
What a fecking shit camera angle on MUTV. Can't make any sense of what's going on.

Drainy

Hughes has not been great so far. Causing Bennett all kinds of problems with sloppy touch and passing.

Bennett receiving a yellow now.

Utdstar01

Emeran and Hugill been good so far. The whole midfield has done well. Hansen a little quiet, we've not really been getting him into the game enough.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Hardley class as usual. Emeran also impressive, probably our best player. One I’m keen to see more of, given the big investment it took to get him in.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Hardley class as usual. Emeran also impressive, probably our best player. One I’m keen to see more of, given the big investment it took to get him in.
I've been looking forward to seeing Emeran and thus far I've been impressed with what I've seen. Hardley also looks good but I'd like to see him tested abit more which I'm sure we'll see soon enough.

Hansen has been quiet but his touches on the ball have been good so I'm looking forward to seeing more from him.

Joe Hugill took his goal well and looks a interesting prospect too.

Mickson

Something feels off, probably a Neil Ryan coaching thing where his teams looks poor often. OK first half though, and Hugill has been very good. He's going to score a lot at this level I assure you from the only 45 mins I ever have seen from him.