U18s - Manchester United vs Blackburn

Davie Moyes

Interesting.... I'm reading this having not watched any of the game and it's positive that so many different posters are highlighting and praising different players. Bodes well and seems this is a promising group.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
I think the ratings were generally a bit high - we weren't that impressive. But in terms of our best and weakest players - I would say you got it close to spot-on

Hugill was in a league of his own, Hardley by far the best defender. Hardley a few times positioned himself incorrectly but corrected his own mistake every time. He is deceivingly quick
Do you think, I wasn't throwing 8's and 9's around willy nilly, and considering it was the first game of the season against a team I and many others had down as dark horses for the FAYC last season, we're historically slow starters, and we had 7 players new to the level and deserved to win made it a impressive performance for me. I'd have settled for a point before the game when i'd seen the team sheet with all the newbies and having 3 left-footers in midfield.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
I like the look of Svidersky. Vitek made that brilliant save, but generally looked pretty good. Savage was steady as was Hardly. I thought Emeran faded after a bright start as did Hansen.