U18s - Manchester United vs Derby

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Traore injured?

Also, is it just my MUTV showing ‘A Family at War’ instead of the football?!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Traore injured?

Also, is it just my MUTV showing ‘A Family at War’ instead of the football?!
Traore still suspended maybe?

I'm watching the Academy Live on MUTV right now...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Traore still suspended maybe?

I'm watching the Academy Live on MUTV right now...
Ah, well my TV box isn’t exactly legit so perhaps it’s finally malfunctioning! I’m seeing some old TV show from the 60s or something!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Ah, well my TV box isn’t exactly legit so perhaps it’s finally malfunctioning! I’m seeing some old TV show from the 60s or something!
Think it'll start for you now maybe..

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I'm sorry it was so funny! I'm just wondering where you got that dodgy stream:lol:
I actually have a box, which basically has every channel. I’ve had it 6 months now, this has never happened before. All the other channels are working fine. MUTV is showing ‘Talking Pictures TV’ now though. FFS!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I actually have a box, which basically has every channel. I’ve had it 6 months now, this has never happened before. All the other channels are working fine. MUTV is showing ‘Talking Pictures TV’ now though. FFS!
MUTV is really shite:D

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Fantastic strike from the Derby player that comes off the post, Still 0-0...

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Anyone got a stream for this?

lysglimt

Scout
And that should have been a penalty - Garner was kicked. Clumsy challenge by the Derby-defender

lysglimt

Scout
Happening a lot in this game - Sibley booked for simulating. Could have easily been a penalty instead, but I guess he ran into Dunne more than the other way around.

lysglimt

Scout
Derby Close again - Fojticek saving from the right-back Brown, and O'Connor saves an overhead-kick on the line from the corner. We are really lucky to be ahead - Derby by far been the better team. Garner our best player.

lysglimt

Scout
Almost 2-0 - Ramazanis cross is deflected to the far post - and Baars so lose to putting the ball in the net. And then Williams with a good strike which the Derby-GK saves. Better from United at the end of the half. Still 1-0

lysglimt

Scout
2-0 Greenwood after 46:45

Turned and shot from a tight angle - and the goalkeeper more or less saves it and the punches it into the net with his other arm. Strange goal.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Greenwood makes it 2-0 from a tight angle, keeper should've done better.

lysglimt

Scout
A very fortunate 2-0 lead. Derby the much better side for the first 30 minutes - but United finished strongly. Garner and Brandon Williams have both looked very good.

AltiUn

How many has Greenwood got this season? Seems to be scoring for fun.

jb8521

Looks like we've really done our homework on Derby and looking to target the space behind their left back who is permanently out of position

AltiUn

7 goals and 2 assists in 9 starts and 4 sub appearances
Wow, quite impressive. Really interested to see how he gets on, he's looked really good in the U18 matches I've seen of him this season.

jb8521

Nice turn in the box from Greenwood but lucky with the poor keeping. Garner looks good, seems to pop up everywhere.
His reading of the game is so mature for a player his age and a very non English style of midfielder, reminds me a bit of Matic

lysglimt

Scout
Baars with a horrible fall after a crunching tackle - he felt that when he landed