U18s - Manchester United vs Manchester City(Will be live on United YT Channel)

deafepl

U16, U18 and the first team just beat City, Manchester is red.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Some of the results/football we've this year, can't say it's undeserved we've been fantastic. Greenwood's been the break out star but Laird, Garner, Williams and Burkart were all outstanding too. Would've liked to see more of Traore but hopefully next year he'll get more opportunities once his injuries are sorted.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That's James Garner. Keep an eye out for him. He's been very good for the U-18's.
He looks very good, nice forward passing all game. Hopefully in the next few years he gets himself into the first team, seeing the likes of Rashford, Lingard, McTominay etc must be really inspiring.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Another Derby win too!

I thought our youth setup was shite and miles behind City blah blah blah
If you look at the "Academy Restructuring" thread it gives good insight into what we've done/are trying to do to catch up.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
10 shots, 7 on target from us. Now those are impressive numbers!

In comparison, City had 12 shots with only 3 on target.

Classical Mechanic

Excellent. Interested to see how we do against Chelsea in the final. They have been immense again this year. Looking forward to seeing how Garner, Laird and Greenwood do in the u17 Euros this summer too.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It'll be us v Chelsea for the PL title won't it?

I'm sure they've won the PL South

mattunited1978

doommonger
Greenwod doesn't look like a natural striker.
I Disagree, He looks every bit a natural striker to me. He had mellor up with him today so played a bit deeper than he has over the last couple of month and it was the quitest game he's had for a while imo. For me he's been brilliant and at his best as an out and out striker.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
I Disagree, He looks every bit a natural striker to me. He had mellor up with him today so played a bit deeper than he has over the last couple of month and it was the quitest game he's had for a while imo. For me he's been brilliant and at his best as an out and out striker.
Good points, do agree on that he looks a smashing talent.