U18s - Manchester United vs Middlesbrough

Utdstar01

Losing 0-1 at half time. We're probably slightly unfortunate to be behind. Elanga has been our most dangerous player and looks a class above.

lysglimt

Scout
Must be awful being a tired defender when Sotona enters the pitch

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Nice to finally see Martin Svidersky, he's been out that long(12 months+)that i'd forgotten he was left-footed.

McCann probably had his best game as a no.6, and it was the first time i've been impressed with Ondrej Mastny especially with the ball at his feet, he's obviously been watching Kovar!

Anybody know if Connor Stanley is injured, he hasn't played for the 17/18s for a while.

And as @Utdstar01 said above great to see Sir Alex watching with Ole and Michael Carrick.

jb8521

Nice to finally see Martin Svidersky, he's been out that long(12 months+)that i'd forgotten he was left-footed.

McCann probably had his best game as a no.6, and it was the first time i've been impressed with Ondrej Mastny especially with the ball at his feet, he's obviously been watching Kovar!

Anybody know if Connor Stanley is injured, he hasn't played for the 17/18s for a while.

And as @Utdstar01 said above great to see Sir Alex watching with Ole and Michael Carrick.
Yeah Stanley is injured