u19 Sparkasse & VGH Cup 2020

KevinJoh

We won against Rotenberg 5:0 in the second match today. Shoretire, Forson, Hoogewarf, Stanley and not sure for 5th as they did not record it. Nice assist Iqbal for Stanley goal.

KevinJoh

4:4 against Werder today, and losing 3:0 against Hannover. We are out of competition. We lost all matches against Bundesliga clubs, beside draw against Werder. Not sure, but I think our team was younger than other teams. Probably good experience for the kids and excellent for team bonding.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
4:4 against Werder today, and losing 3:0 against Hannover. We are out of competition. We lost all matches against Bundesliga clubs, beside draw against Werder. Not sure, but I think our team was younger than other teams. Probably good experience for the kids and excellent for team bonding.
That's a shame. Any standout performers from the tournamnet?

mav_9me

You're right about us being younger.