U23s - Arsenal vs Manchester United

Prodigal7

Where are Gribbin or Dearnley? Another uninspiring attacking line up. Either there is some bigger club picture which im not seeing or Sbragia is an idiot. Good to see Gomes there though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Gomes finally!

In Rainbows

Btw, if you guys want to watch sign up on Arsenal's website. You can watch it for free. I just created an account and am already watching.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Btw, if you guys want to watch sign up on Arsenal's website. You can watch it for free. I just created an account and am already watching.
Cheers, it's really good. Don't know what the commentators are on about though. Apparently youth doesn't get a chance at United recently, unlike Arsenal.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Jeff scored for us. Gomes lost the ball easily and then he turned away, looked strange. Nearly the second.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
1-0 Arsenal, pathetic defending from United. Pathetic all round so far. The midfield is an absolute joke. Gomes will stall if he plays with these lot too much. No movement or creativity whatsover.

Mark Armstrong

My mate from work is running the line on this one. I've been softening him up all last week. Hopefully we'll get some dubious penalties.

SkeppyRed

Jeff scored for us. Gomes lost the ball easily and then he turned away, looked strange. Nearly the second.
He won it back cleverly under pressure, looked up and saw nothing but hiding statues.

SkeppyRed

Cheers, it's really good. Don't know what the commentators are on about though. Apparently youth doesn't get a chance at United recently, unlike Arsenal.
You'd have to be stupid to think that. Clueless tits.

SkeppyRed

It cant have escaped the attention of the higher-ups that the standard of play from us at this level has dropped significantly over the last 18 months and is at a really poor level at the moment.

I don't think much of Sbargia but this is a really shit group of players it must be said.

In Rainbows

I don't think I've seen one bit of play that could have even resulted in a chance. It's been 38 minutes.

In Rainbows

So far the defense has been getting tested the entire half. We've also seen Hamilton and Sang run around like headless chickens and we've seen Bohui chasing like mad in order to see the ball.

KevinJoh

No point of playing Gomes, Boonen and Bohui with the rest of the team that can't pass the ball and hide on the pitch. Kids will lose confidence. If they moved couple of kids, they should play all of them together, and even they are younger, they will show something and will be able to play football.

Classical Mechanic

No point of playing Gomes, Boonen and Bohui with the rest of the team that can't pass the ball and hide on the pitch. Kids will lose confidence. If they moved couple of kids, they should play all of them together, and even they are younger, they will show something and will be able to play football.
Need that Traore lad in midfield. He has size and can actually play football.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Only 4:0 is the only good thing for United at the end.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
It cant have escaped the attention of the higher-ups that the standard of play from us at this level has dropped significantly over the last 18 months and is at a really poor level at the moment.

I don't think much of Sbargia but this is a really shit group of players it must be said.
It isn't a shit group at all. He just seems to refuse to play the actual good ones.

Baxter

Having not really followed the U23s, it seems to me that Sbragia isn’t working out.

SkeppyRed

It isn't a shit group at all. He just seems to refuse to play the actual good ones.
You might be right, but we’ve still accumulated a number of poor players that shouldn’t be near a Man United youth team. There’s always been one or two but recently we’ve collected a bulk of them.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name

No coincidence that Mourinho comes in and our 23s go to pot

But he'll reel off 49 names and.....

Blzbud

No coincidence that Mourinho comes in and our 23s go to pot

But he'll reel off 49 names and.....
This is definitely NOT on Mourinho. Ludicrous to even suggest it is. Of course, if we’d just kept faith with Moyes and not been such a bunch of spoilt bastards eh?