U23s Manchester Derby

mav_9me

I have been watching since 54 mins. City have been so far better even with 10 men. They deserve to be ahead. Some very good saves.

Mickson

City deserves to win. City may be 10 men but so is United. Sholretire can't count. He's a ghost. 1/10 performance.

mav_9me

City were impressive in what I saw. They created so many chances, not all from set pieces.

Ekeke

Dissappointing that we couldnt break them down when they had 10 men in the 2nd half and City looked more dangerous. Elanga's decision making was shocking

In Rainbows

Because results at this level are less important than development / squad management / fitness

presumably
I agree, but Shoretire is so young that it wouldn't hurt to take him out if so desired.

pascell

Bit of a naff 2nd half from United, City did really well with 10 men though, actually looked the better team it must be said.

Galbraith impressed me the most today, his passing is consistently good.

Bigsid

Bit of a naff 2nd half from United, City did really well with 10 men though, actually looked the better team it must be said.

Galbraith impressed me the most today, his passing is consistently good.
They beat us in 18s with a man less and again their team today was young. I know people will say Shoretire is young too but he's miles off at this level. Need to see how he shines in 18s as this isn't helping his development. He has shown glimpses but at times its like playing with a man less.

Last edited:

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
First of all that was a real Manchester derby :D

I see many are disappointed that we couldn't make the difference with the extra-man for a better result or better performance but hey this Manchester City team have so many talent and they have done a great job under these circumstances (I wouldn't say that we did so much wrong for the last 60 minutes).

jb8521

They beat us in 18s with a man less and again their team today was young. I know people will say Shoretire is young too but he's miles off at this level. Need to see how he shines in 18s as this isn't helping his development. He has shown glimpses but at times its like playing with a man less.
Their team was an average age of about a month younger than ours & our average was brought up a lot by Woolston playing because Mastny isn't fully fit