U23s - Manchester United vs Everton

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Matej Kovar makes his debut for u23. Quite impressive.

kundalini

2-2

Team was Kovar, Riley, O'Connor, Williams, Borthwick-Jackson, Redmond, Hamilton, Gribbin, Chong, Dearnley, Boonen.

Everton went ahead twice. Chong and Redmond scored for United.

Finished the season bottom of the league with 20 points from 22 games.

I wonder who will be released ? Dearnley, Olosunde, DJ Buffonge, Jake Kenyon and Kehinde will be fortunate to survive. Ro-Shaun Williams is lucky he has another year on his contract according Transfermarkt.

Sell Riley but with a buy-back clause. Try to get Ro-Shaun Williams a loan spell somewhere, probably League One. Redmond should definitely be released; it's a mystery to me why he was used so much after his failed loan at Scunthorpe.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
2-2

Team was Kovar, Riley, O'Connor, Williams, Borthwick-Jackson, Redmond, Hamilton, Gribbin, Chong, Dearnley, Boonen.

Everton went ahead twice. Chong and Redmond scored for United.

Finished the season bottom of the league with 20 points from 22 games.

I wonder who will be released ? Dearnley, Olosunde, DJ Buffonge, Jake Kenyon and Kehinde will be fortunate to survive. Ro-Shaun Williams is lucky he has another year on his contract according Transfermarkt.

Sell Riley but with a buy-back clause. Try to get Ro-Shaun Williams a loan spell somewhere, probably League One. Redmond should definitely be released; it's a mystery to me why he was used so much after his failed loan at Scunthorpe.
Ro-Shaun will never be a United player in my opinion. People need to let that go now.

mattunited1978

doommonger
Thanks. They're both shite and there is no shame in saying it. Sadiq El-Fitouri or Josh Doughty were shite too. I don't need to be oblivious about shit players because they are at United. And Sbragia is a joke of a coach.
I agree 100%...Imo theres some players in that 23's squad that have no chance of making it at united, redmond being one of them, and because sbargias a dinasour, ultra negative and sets a 23's team up like it needs a point to win the premier league, players like redmond have been getting valuable playing time over players with more talent in there little toe.