U23s - Manchester United vs Fulham

Mark Pawelek

it's good not to cheat - but why Elanga jumps away from the goalkeepers out-stretched leg I will never know ? And then he turns around and blasts the ball over goal. It's a bit strange why Elanga looks like he lacks composure at this level - when he appears to have a lot of tt when he plays at U18-level. Secons later Williams with a brilliant run before hammering the ball wide of the post
Elanga is 17 years and 5 months of age.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
They call him Fish(y) cos he loves the chips
-Martin Tyler
"Fish says tartar to the defender"
"Fish batters it home"
"Wilf Ish goes toe to toe with Zaha"

Am I doing it right?

lysglimt

Scout
Seems that Fish caught the eye..
I thought both him and Mengi individually did really well and hardly got beaten, but it was obvious that they hadn't played together because they left players alone in the box a few too many times. But they were the best players on the pitch together with Williams. I assume they will be our FA Youth Cup partnership ?

lysglimt

Scout
Btw - we have Tammy and Timmy Abraham - is there a Tommy Abraham as well ? And if either has a problem with the stomach, the tabloids will joke about Tummy Abraham

JustABall

Levitt starts and finishes the move that lead to the goal. Really intelligent play.

Ramazani has had an incredible start to the season in terms of output. Reminds me of Nani at times. They'll always be inconsistent players but have that unpredictability and skill that you need.