U23s: Manchester United vs Liverpool

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Not looking forward to us getting dicked by 3-4 goals again. Atleast this will provide hints as to the lineup for the Swansea match.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
18:35KEY EVENT
United team
O’Hara, Mitchell, Riley, Warren, Williams, Redmond, Hamilton, Bohui, Kehinde, Boonen, Wilson.

haram

Ings, Woodburn, Grujic and Arnold starting for Liverpool.

wiz4231

Excellent, another game for Wilson to play with his back to goal, #development

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Great move getting Sbargia in. This is a decent lineup. We've very good managers at U18 and First Team level, why is there a clown at this level? Butt has done some seriously good work in his role but this appointment has been pathetic.

lysglimt

Scout
our central defenders have been really poor in several games - and that surprises me, because they are fairly talented guys

DomesticTadpole

This might have been a good job for Giggs to cut his teeth. But no it is beneath him. Just because he wangled himself a couple of coaching jobs with Moyes and LVG.

DomesticTadpole

Were at the bottom of the league, no agenda needed.
Doubt if Jose made a decision in Ricky Sbragia coming back. That was all on Nicky Butt. Our U-18's are showing good signs and have a good coach, but aren't ready. Tonights group just aren't that good. It does happen.

buchansleftleg

I know Danny Ings has been the butt of many jokes in here but compare his performance with Luke shaw.

He is carrying some timber, not fully fit, but he looks confident, threatening and working for his team, not behaving like he is better than this.

Hamilton looks overun in midfield.

DomesticTadpole

20:34KEY EVENT
74 mins: Goal Liverpool
That might be the death knell for United in this game as Harry Wilson pulls off a smart finish past O’Hara.

1-3

el3mel

This U23 looks like absolute trash.

Glad I'm not following it regularly.

lysglimt

Scout
I have watched the reserves regularly for almost 15 years and this is by far one of the weakest sides we have ever had at this level. I remember one side about 10 years ago with Phil Marsh as a striker - that team was worse, but this unfortunately is almost at that level.

lysglimt

Scout
What is also a bit concerning is that this team isn't missing a lot of players who are out on loan - a few yes, but not more than that. Of course Liverpool will field a stronger side since they aren't playing tomorrow - but I can hardly see more than 2-3 players who would play without that match tomorrow. And James Wilson doesn't belong at this level - what happens if he goes on loan on january ?

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Redmond is poor. Riley has regressed. Kehinde does nothing. The less said about the defence the better.

The only young lad who impressed was Bohui, who’s improving.

Elokobi

I know he's only just back from an injury but Roshuan really hasn't progressed as well as I though he would. Obviously he's still got a lot time on his hands but him and the rest of this team won't improve under a dinosaur manager like Sbragia.

Genuinely worried about the state of this team, rock bottom is pretty unacceptable.