U23s - Manchester United vs Middlesbrough

kundalini

Kovar, Warren, O'Connor, Poole, Williams, Whelan, Hamilton, Barlow, Chong, Bohui, Dearnley

Subs: Fojticek, Ercolani, Tanner, Gomes, Burkart

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
No Greenwood or DJ and Gomes on the bench. Fully relying on the individuality of only Chong and Barlow. Sitting down for the pleasure of some dogshit Sbragia ball I suppose. Can't wait.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
No Greenwood or DJ and Gomes on the bench. Fully relying on the individuality of only Chong and Barlow. Sitting down for the pleasure of some dogshit Sbragia ball I suppose. Can't wait.
It makes sense for Greenwood to be with the 18s who have an important cup match against Chelsea tomorrow, and maybe Mourinho has had a bang on the head and got DJ training with the 1st team.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
It makes sense for Greenwood to be with the 18s who have an important cup match against Chelsea tomorrow, and maybe Mourinho has had a bang on the head and got DJ training with the 1st team.
Oh for sure Greenwood is much more needed for tomorrow, don't disagree there. Just sucks to have to miss him here. I'll pretend that is where DJ is to keep me happy.

Was a superb ball from Barlow on the goal. Think he is a bit like DJ where they get little attention and acclaim because of Chong and Gomes despite being great talents. In DJs case,even outplays the two stars in a bunch of games but rarely gets much credit. If they came through a weaker age group they'd be talked about much more. Or even just at a different club who fully utilized them.

Utdstar01

Oh for sure Greenwood is much more needed for tomorrow, don't disagree there. Just sucks to have to miss him here. I'll pretend that is where DJ is to keep me happy.

Was a superb ball from Barlow on the goal. Think he is a bit like DJ where they get little attention and acclaim because of Chong and Gomes despite being great talents. In DJs case,even outplays the two stars in a bunch of games but rarely gets much credit. If they came through a weaker age group they'd be talked about much more. Or even just at a different club who fully utilized them.
DJ is really fun to watch. He could become a really good player, he's great technically!

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name

DJ was injured apparently though i'd have sworn Callum Whelan played the full match so not sure how accurate the post-match info was.