U23s - Manchester United vs Newcastle

Mickson

A lot of players who could/should be involved. Alex Fojticek, Aidan Barlow, Demi Mitchell, CBJ, Bailly, Fosu-Mensah. Let's see what happens. All I know is that United is going to win this one.

Yagami

Good post resistant
No Galbraith either. I think I heard on commentary in the West Ham game that, up until tonight, he was the only player to feature or start every game.

In Rainbows

Oh man. That is a very tough midfield for Newcastle to play against. 3 players who will get stuck in, which is an understatement.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We've put a very good team out.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Garner 2-0. He's such a good finisher. 7 goals in 10 league games this season.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Great play to win the ball by Mejbri against a much bigger player physically to set up Garner for 2-0.

lysglimt

Scout
What a goal. Good work by Mejbri and Garner :eek:
Superb. Mejbri winning a duel against a tough opponent - squaring the ball to Garner who sidefoots the ball off the post and into the net from 15 yards.

mu4c_20le

If Garner can impose himself a bit more he could walk into our midfield.

Utdstar01

Mejbri's weight of pass is phenomenal! Also Laird's got a really good spring, almost Evra-like.

Utdstar01

Superb. Mejbri winning a duel against a tough opponent - squaring the ball to Garner who sidefoots the ball off the post and into the net from 15 yards.
I like how Mejbri imposes himself. Looks class. Garner has such a clean strike of the ball too.

lysglimt

Scout
Bailly decides to give Newcastle a goal - Bernard with a superb save on the line. Lucky there Bailly