U23s - Manchester United vs Wolverhampton

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This defence are shocking, our right side has been wide open and their lb has put crosses in non stop. Can’t believe how much space they gave them!!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Greenwood misses a sitter (might have crossed the line tbh) then Wolves snatch one on the counter! 2-3.

lysglimt

Scout
Another braindead performance...a few of them unfortunately.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It’s over 2-3 loss

Must have been all too familiar for Ole watching.
Looked in control but Wolves came back well.
Mason should have sealed it but our defence ....:eek:

WolfInSharp'sClothing

Supports
Wolves
Incredible come back from our youngsters. Barring a 12 goal Southampton win on Monday, we deservingly win the league and automatic promotion.

What a game!

always_hoping

Bloody Wolves again. Awful way to lose a game, United were in control but lost concentration in the last ten minutes. Defence for all 3 goals conceded was as poorly organized and disjointed as Ole Defence the last 9 games.

promisedlanchiao

If the refs have eyes then we win the game. Greenwood is just getting better and better. One class goal, robbed of another one.

In Rainbows

Typical United youth side

Defending is always their downfall. Warren was pretty much pulling a Smalling and just booted it out no matter the circumstance. Poor defending by Tanner on their 1st goal where for some reason he gave the player a chance to cross it. Olosunde has mediocre technique, but found ways to contribute in bringing it out from the back. Downside is that his poor positioning led to constant cross attempts. O'Connor was the only bright side of that defense.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's Olosunde again….what is that man doing ?
Olosunde’s always been fairly trash, no point trying to assess what’s going through his mind at this point.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Sbragia strikes again. Got them relegated, and going to finish midtable. fecking joke tbh.

We are lucky that we have some stellar talents coming through.

AltiUn

Chill out mate it was good, hardly sensational :D
It was a very good finish but yeah, not sensational and not by Greenwood’s standards, that volley against West Brom(?) last season was sensational :drool:

AltiUn

Sbragia strikes again. Got them relegated, and going to finish midtable. fecking joke tbh.

We are lucky that we have some stellar talents coming through.
I’ve given Butt plenty of credit where it’s due, but he absolutely deserves the criticism for continuing to employ Sbragia who is so clearly doing a piss poor job. I’d like to know, from those in the know, what the management see in him.

Red00012

The contrast between page 1 and 2 of this thread is hilarious.

On a side note, you cnuts should be posting the score more frequently.
Exactly!
I Thought it was Messi playing in the 1st half followed by Emile Heskey in the 2nd.

Greenwood looks like a fantastic prospect but I reckon if he sat on the half way line for 10 mins some people on the caf would be saying the way he sits on the ground is sensational and majestic.

SteveW

In fairness - there are a few City-players who certainly aren't that strong, but still seem to do ok :)
To be honest it's off the ball it may hurt him more. He's likes a tackle but he's a size where a lot of premier league midfielders will just swat him aside. I still think he can make it here. He's a different species to most footballers in terms of technique and cuteness. He could be very special if things go right. I'm willing to wait.

SteveW

It's a really weird team. 2-3 super talents, a few solid players and 3-4 awful players that have no business anywhere near a club like this.

WolfInSharp'sClothing

Supports
Wolves
Congrats.

As I said in the 1st page, the Wolves youth side is very well coached. I loved how the fans showed up and it was a great experience for both sides as the youth players rarely get to experience that kind of atmosphere.
Cheers. Yeah, a lot went to support our boys tonight.

You’re spot on with what you said earlier too. All our teams set up and play the same way to make transition through the sides seamless.

Some exciting talent to come through soon hopefully.

SteveW

It was a very good finish but yeah, not sensational and not by Greenwood’s standards, that volley against West Brom(?) last season was sensational :drool:
It was special live because the ball was really fired at him. I was just hoping him or Barlow would control it. There was absolutely no way anyone expected him to take it first time.

Perhaps it seems less special when you are expecting it.

AltiUn

I thought it was pretty special because of the ingenuity. No one expects a player to do that, hence why the keeper barely moved.
What made it a very good goal was how well he took the sting off the ball whilst also being able to direct it, most players need to take a touch before doing something like that but he was able to redirect it insanely well without the touch, I think it just highlights his insane technical ability though.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I missed the game but it's nice to hear Mason scored again. How did Chong perform? Would appreciate the feedback.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Just watched the re-run on MUTV and thought Chong was our most threatening player followed by Mason. The game seemed to pass Gomes by. O'Connor was decent in defence too. Pity we lost the way we did.