U23s - Norwich City vs Manchester United

M16Red

Average age of the West Ham is higher than Utds, to be close to them when we've taken out the captain in Williams, Greenwood, Gomes and Chong for 50% of the games isn't bad at all.

Chong numbers in U23 are crazy 5 games, 5 goals, 4 assets.

Will be interesting to see if Ramazani is in the team.

dutchred

More interesting is if Mejbri is in the squad

Last edited:

dutchred

Garner and Gomes to play tonight.
I would love it went on loan till the end of the season. but a loan where he is guaranteed playing time. Something like Preston or Blackburn
Just read that Ole says he is not going on loan

Last edited:

Allas8

More interesting is if Mejbri is in the squad
FA Youth cup game next week, so im guessing he is going to be drilled with the U18 team playing tomorrow. Be interesting to see if Fosu-Mensah starts today, maybe on the LB instead of Devine?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I always forget how promotions work in the U23 league, is it just the top team that goes up?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I didn't even realise Barlow was back from his loan, be nice to see him play again.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Barlow up front with Gomes playing off him? Anyone know anything about how his loan went btw?

mattsville

Brilliant to see Barlow back in there, great player has that confidence about him on the ball.

Guiseppe Rossi

The more I see of Levitt the more he reminds me of Scholes, he's stood out more than Gomes for me

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Traore seems to finally be finding some consistency. Has all the makings of a decent player but boy did he seem to pick and choose his games.

I cant be the only one thinking Mengi could be a serious worldie in waiting?

mamagusta

Really liking this Mejbri kid. Looking confident, always asking for the ball and good technique. Final whistle, we win 2-1..

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Why United recalled two players from loan

United temporarily recalled Max Taylor and Alex Fojticek from their loan moves so that they could play for Neil Wood’s Under-23s on Friday night.

The duo joined Stalybridge Celtic on loan deals for the rest of the season earlier in January but it was written into both players’ agreements that United could call them back to play for the U23s when required.

Injuries and illnesses left Wood short for the Premier League 2 Division 2 meeting with Norwich at Carrow Road and the club decided to exercise their right to start Taylor and Fojitek.