Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Tonight 19:00 GMT, Live on MUTV.

Last edited:

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Neil Wood:

”There are six games to go in the league and we’ve got some good friendlies we’re trying to arrange. I’m looking forward to them just as much as doing well in the league but we’ll try to continue our form until the end of the season."

"There have been ups and downs along the way but the players have improved, overall and individually, smashing through the targets they previously had. They are really pushing themselves as individuals and that helps team performance.”

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Lots of first team players for Stoke.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Looking forward to seeing how all the prospective first team players do. Gomes, Tuanzebe, TFM, Garner, Levitt, Puigmal, Kovar etc. Wonder if Mengi and Mejbri will play, have high hopes for those lads. Think there is a lot of talent in the academy, and hopefully three or four of those will make it with United.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Is Mengi injured or did Bernard just get the nod over him?

Mickson

No D'Mani or Largie up top so we're going with 3 rotating false 9's, innovation United style!
Strange with Largie. He has been on the bench lately but never coming on despite United needing it. And now he's not involved at all. Maybe something with him not wanting to stay?

yamo123x

No Ramazani or Elanga... whats happening? I would have expected to see Elanga play in the youth cup with Hoogewert being out.. are they both being excluded over contract issues?

Mickson

No Ramazani or Elanga... whats happening? I would have expected to see Elanga play in the youth cup with Hoogewert being out.. are they both being excluded over contract issues?
Elanga has been injured for a while. I think he's on his way back though. This game may come too early. See my post earlier about Largie Ramazani.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Strange with Largie. He has been on the bench lately but never coming on despite United needing it. And now he's not involved at all. Maybe something with him not wanting to stay?
He was back on the bench against Norwich in the last match after a spell out injured and i'd guess he's had a setback more than any contract dispute, and him wanting to leave.

Whatever it is the kid needs to change his agent, from nowhere to first-team squad player in 6 months should be enough to convince him, for now at least, he's at the right club.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Any rivers? Can't seem to find one.

Indnyc

2-0 Gomes.. Lucky to get the ball but good finish..

Indnyc

Garner again 3-0.. Beautiful finish

Also Stoke are kinda unlucky.. Couple of offside decisions could easily have gone the other way

lysglimt

Scout
A bit worried about the 2nd half if the Stoke-players start getting frustrated

lysglimt

Scout
So - 4 disallowed goals - 2 clear penalties that the linesman missed - it hasn't been boring :)

lysglimt

Scout
Bernard must be one of our most improved youth-players. Little over 12 months ago he occationally looked hopeless - now he is generally rock solid

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Bernard must be one of our most improved youth-players. Little over 12 months ago he occationally looked hopeless - now he is generally rock solid
Value of patience. I still have an inkling Angel can break through but Garner surely isn’t far

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Would genuinely love Gomes, Garner and Levitt to get out to Championship sides for a year. There is some serious talent there and they need way more 1st team football

Indnyc

We won 2-3.. Though West Ham also won so we are still 3 points behind with a game in hand