U23s - Sunderland vs Manchester United

kundalini

Fojticek, Tanner, O'Connor, Ercolani, Bernard, Levitt, Galbraith, Traore, Ramazani, Bohui, Burkart

(Beaten by secs and I checked first to see if anyone had posted the team. Don't you just hate it when that happens)

Last edited:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
There's very little creativity in that team, this could be very dull affair. Where's Barlow at the moment, is he injured?

kundalini

Sunderland scored after Bernard gifted them possession.

Burkart missed with a header a few mins earlier.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Think Mason is going to the Emirates on Sunday.

lysglimt

Scout
We have scored ladies and gentlemen...Ramazzani at the far post after Burkart rolled the ball across goal following a nice turn. 9 minutes to play

lysglimt

Scout
Burkart should have had a penalty 10 minutes earlier when he was pulled down.

lysglimt

Scout
1-1 (FT) - poor game. Draw probably a fair result...our best players ? Probably Ramazani, Burkart and Levitt….Bernard at fault for the Sunderland-goal.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
1-1 (FT) - poor game. Draw probably a fair result...our best players ? Probably Ramazani, Burkart and Levitt….Bernard at fault for the Sunderland-goal.
Every time I look at these threads Bernard seems to be gifting someone a goal. Is that right?

NickyT

Ramazani impressed me today, would like to see him cut inside off that left side more. Also, Levitt was the best player on the pitch in a Utd shirt for me, his years of playing up a couple of age groups for Wales is definitely showing in his performances this season.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
He didn't have the best of matches last time out for the 18s but would it have done any harm to have Mipo Odubeko on the bench last night, with the lads involved with the first team and presumably Mellor and Elanga injured at least it would have been a forward option, as opposed to having two of the four subs being defenders, both of whom will be out the door in the Summer anyway.