UEFA Euro 2020 Main Draw

Samid

follows Pogue around, fixing his images
When will we know who England's opponent in the Wembley final will be?

Red Star One

Friendly reminded that the deadline for application for tickets is in two hours

PoTMS

Friendly reminded that the deadline for application for tickets is in two hours
Do you know how I apply for England tickets without being a England Supporters Travel Club member?

Can't even apply for general sales ticket. It just asks me to login time and time again.

Samid

follows Pogue around, fixing his images
Do you know how I apply for England tickets without being a England Supporters Travel Club member?

Can't even apply for general sales ticket. It just asks me to login time and time again.
You need to register an account at uefa.com.

PoTMS

You need to register an account at uefa.com.
I've got an account. I went to Euro 2016 and Nations League. It logs me in and then logs me straight out when I get to the general sales ticket part. Must be just me.

Red Star One

Yes you can! Sorry for late reply but there’s still time. Try another browser, I had this issue as well

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
FA's professional opinion. Read the news.
You bump a thread making claims without any sources. Perhaps provide the link with your bump. I read plenty of news and haven't seen anything about this. FIFA wants to host the World Cup during flu season. This isn't any different except we've got social media ignorance causing panics. FA doesn't have a professional opinion and as for the news, I've only seen that UEFA is monitoring the situation which practically means nothing besides they don't literally have their heads in the sand.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Don't think it's unrealistic for it to be postponed. Loads of asian sporting events are currently being postponed. Asian Champions league looks pretty nailed on to be postponed soon. Asia is obviously harder hit than europe but with Italian leagues being closed doors currently, it's not unrealistic that other top leagues could follow suit if it spreads. A few top leagues behind closed doors, it would be hard for it to go ahead.

Redplane

Don't think it's unrealistic for it to be postponed. Loads of asian sporting events are currently being postponed. Asian Champions league looks pretty nailed on to be postponed soon. Asia is obviously harder hit than europe but with Italian leagues being closed doors currently, it's not unrealistic that other top leagues could follow suit if it spreads. A few top leagues behind closed doors, it would be hard for it to go ahead.
Yeah but do we really expect one of the most corrupt and possibly most powerful sports federations in the world to give about any other flying feck than making the numbers work. If they ll lose money by postponing- it won't be. They certainly have shown to not give a crap about what I. E. the English FA in particular thinks about anything.