UEFA Supercup Final 14.08.19. Hosted somewhere in Europe (probably)

Classical Mechanic

Liverpool vs Chelsea

Interesting game.

Can king Kop final flop Klopp further improve his abysmal record in cup finals after last seasons European Cup win - or will fat Frank take his first title with Chelsea after Sunday's drubbing at OT.

(?)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Wouldn't surprise me if we actually pulled this off.

Why? Because when the whole world expect us to get hammered we never seem to, case in point our finals last season.

Gasolin

Why? Because when the whole world expect us to get hammered we never seem to, case in point our finals last season.
I hope you guys go to penalties at least. It would be an eye opener for a lot of people, regarding both teams.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Anyone other than Liverpool.

CoffeeFootball

Supports
Milan

If you have Kante fit you have a chance, otherwise it will be a massacre, and not a counter attacking masacre like you suffered against United. You have a pretty good counter attacking flow yourselves, could have easily score a few that way in the United game.

If you manage to take the initial onslaught, and hit them with a good counter, i can see you guys pulling up the upset. But if i was a betting man, which i'm not since the wife would cut me balls off..i'd put the house on Liverpool winning.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Weird that we're already playing again on Saturday afternoon. Should've been given a Sunday match instead.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few starters on the bench but probably won't happen.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Can't look past Liverpool winning unfortunately, we've got loads of injuries and half fit players, new manager, new system and no Hazard.

Only way I think we can get anything is to sit deep, try and kill the game from minute 1, and counter attack, plus testing Adrian from distance and hoping for a mistake or two.

paulscholes18

Liverpool by at least 2, Chelsea lack firepower and leave big gaps between midfield and defence for Liverpool to exploit

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Weird that we're already playing again on Saturday afternoon. Should've been given a Sunday match instead.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few starters on the bench but probably won't happen.
You played on Friday, Chelsea on Sunday, did you bitch and moan then? That was ok for you. You scouse.. Bite, bite, bite

prateik

Expect it to be easy for Liverpool.. Cant even see an upset.. Chelsea just dont look like they have anything to offer.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
You played on Friday, Chelsea on Sunday, did you bitch and moan then? That was ok for you. You scouse.. Bite, bite, bite
Obvious white text is obvious.

But yeah, that's not really fair on Chelsea either. I only looked ahead to next weekend for our own schedule.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Such a pointless match. Should have been scrapped by now or made part of the pre season/warm up games.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Wouldn't mind a demoralising 6-0 loss for either side, to be honest.

Reddy Rederson

Chelsea just arent even being given a chance this season. liverpool with two days more rest after a much easier game? Might not be fixed, but somebody has their thumb pretty hard on the scale.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Chelsea just arent even being given a chance this season. liverpool with two days more rest after a much easier game? Might not be fixed, but somebody has their thumb pretty hard on the scale.

Havak

Pokemon master
Be interesting if Liverpool stuff them 3+ and Chelsea fail to win against Leicester at the weekend. I for one think Lampard will get the season, but he will be under intense pressure right away. They play Norwich away and Sheffield United at home before the international break, but failure to win those would make it a difficult ask. I can really see Lampard going into that Sheffield United game at the end of August without a win to his name yet.

So, watch them beat Liverpool tonight now :)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Obvious white text is obvious.

But yeah, that's not really fair on Chelsea either. I only looked ahead to next weekend for our own schedule.
What do you by obvious? Made me sad, wanted you to bite, oh well...
Who you play this weekend? Chance of you to lose? No white text this time.:angel:
Maybe Chelsea will will their luck back for this one, hint: hiting post twice on Sunday. But, if they win..I'm not ready for watching, reading English media calling Frank best ever manager:houllier:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
What do you by obvious? Made me sad, wanted you to bite, oh well...
Who you play this weekend? Chance of you to lose? No white text this time.:angel:
Maybe Chelsea will will their luck back for this one, hint: hiting post twice on Sunday. But, if they win..I'm not ready for watching, reading English media calling Frank best ever manager:houllier:
There was a huge gap between your post and the [/QUOTE] thing so easy to spot :p

We play Southampton away, not an easy game but should be a W of course.