UEFA Youth League - Benfica vs United

Prodigal7

Isn't Gribbin out with a long term injury? or am I confusing him with someone else
Yeah that's why I asked the question. Recovery times for a fractured fibula are nearly always less than 3 months though, so he should be back very soon.

jb8521

Can we add players to the squad in January? Or is the initial squad submission list unchangeable?
Would like to see Gribbin back in this squad as one of the overage players. I remember last year when he completely destroyed the entire Barca defence :lol:
Players can be added at any time but the 3 overage players can only be changed if 1 of the players named gets a serious injury or leaves the club, I'd be surprised if Gribbin is brought in at the expense of Hamilton, Williams or Warren because I think they add more balance to the team than Gribbin would considering how many number 10s we have available in the squad

Prodigal7

Players can be added at any time but the 3 overage players can only be changed if 1 of the players named gets a serious injury or leaves the club, I'd be surprised if Gribbin is brought in at the expense of Hamilton, Williams or Warren because I think they add more balance to the team than Gribbin would considering how many number 10s we have available in the squad
Fair point. I didn't realize Hamilton was in there. Holding midfield is always an area we seem to be short in.