UK Policing

Sara125

Things sometimes will be black and white, other times shades of grey. I get the MET as an institution and the police in general have massive issues but at some stages, the media are just stoking a lot of this stuff up.
Why do you guys seem to have a problem with all the recent media reporting of the absolute disgraceful and cowardly behaviour of a lot of MET officers? Would you rather have it been swept under the rug like it had been for a long time (about pre-2020/2021)? Speaking generally btw, not just that incident)

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Why do you guys seem to have a problem with all the recent media reporting of the absolute disgraceful and cowardly behaviour of a lot of MET officers? Would you rather have it been swept under the rug like it had been for a long time (about pre-2020/2021)? Speaking generally btw, not just that incident)
See, this is what I'm talking about. Instantly means I must endorse the behaviour of some horrible people.

I don't have a problem with the media and good reporting is good reporting, I'll always support that. But given the need news organisation have for clicks, it's not difficult to understand certain stories play well, even if the situation is not cut and dry/black and white.