Unacceptable or Weird Chants

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The current worst one at Old Trafford is “She said yes, Ronny, she said yes…” Genuinely unbelievable and probably the grimmest chant I’ve heard. Difficult to really describe this one as tongue-in-cheek.

Completely kills the atmosphere dead too, as 90% of those previously singing just instead mutter incredulity under their breath.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The current worst one at Old Trafford is “She said yes, Ronny, she said yes…” Genuinely unbelievable and probably the grimmest chant I’ve heard. Difficult to really describe this one as tongue-in-cheek.

Completely kills the atmosphere dead too, as 90% of those previously singing just instead mutter incredulity under their breath.
I've been to every home game bar one this season and not even heard that on a tram let alone in the ground??

It would be all over twitter etc surely if so.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I've been to every home game bar one this season and not even heard that on a tram let alone in the ground??

I’ve been to the last four matches and it has been at every single one in the Stretford End. First you get the “She said no, Mendy, she said no,” which is borderline at best. It is then undermined to a nuclear degree with a small minority screaming a round of “She said yes, Ronny, she said yes!”

Just search on Twitter for the lyrics.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I’ve been to the last four matches and it has been at every single one in the Stretford End. First you get the “She said no, Mendy, she said no,” which is borderline at best. It is then undermined to a nuclear degree with a small minority screaming a round of “She said yes, Ronny, she said yes!”

Just search on Twitter for the lyrics.
OK, believable. A small group of dickheads being complete twats is not news sadly. Hope to never hear it again but I'm hardly going to tarnish the fan base with it.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
OK, believable. A small group of dickheads being complete twats is not news sadly. Hope to never hear it again but I'm hardly going to tarnish the fan base with it.
Don’t get me wrong, it really is a small minority, but they sing it with absolute relish.

Red00012

Heard the Mendy and Ronny one on a tram after the game yesterday