Gaming "Uncharted: The Adventures of Nathan Drake"

WeasteDevil

I downloaded the demo on Thursday (the full game is not available in Europe until the 7th of December I think), but didn't get chance to play it until yesterday. It's the first 15 minutes or so of the level where you get shot down in the plane, and it's a gorgeous game. The aiming system takes a little bit of getting used to, but once you've mastered it, it works very well. Shall be getting this, had a lot of fun with it.

For Uncharted 2 multiplayer:

WeasteDevil: Weaste
RedNome: RedNome
Spammy: Spammy84
Lance Uppercut: turdban
Stemmy: devilseoin
Ivor Ballokov: sleepers85
Solius: Solius
Pogue Mahone: Fingerbob
uae: uae1606
michaelness: michaelness

Stemmy

Is it an fps or 3rd person weaste?or something else?

Im not a big fan of 3rd person hence why i havn't gotten assassin's creed yet.

I have seen the demo available for download and considered downloading it but it was a choice of waiting for the download or play some COD4 online and that won out.

If its a good game i might be tempted to download it tonight then

gaffs

Im going to be getting it.

If you have not seen it, think Tomb Raider without the tits and ass.

It looks a great game and its been getting some top reviews.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I can't wait to play this. I haven't bothered to download the demo as i'm just going to buy it anyways.

Some mags are even stating that it has the best graphics of any video game released to date.

Let the xbox boys drool!

Stemmy

I can't wait to play this. I haven't bothered to download the demo as i'm just going to buy it anyways.

Some mags are even stating that it has the best graphics of any video game released to date.

Let the xbox boys drool!
Interesting

I will download the demo tonight and give it a shot.

Hopefully its the first 3rd person game i like or its back to COD online

Stemmy

Well i've played the demo a small bit tonight

Dunno whether its because i'm a bit of a spastic when it comes to 3rd person games but found it quite hard especially trying to hit the feckers.

Having said that it does look class....graphics are actually stunning aswell running on HD

I'd consider buying it.

Whens it due? or is it out allready?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Just been playing this as I traded in GTAIV for it, fecking awesome!

Easily the most beautiful game I have ever played, graphics wise it pisses over GTA.

3Sixty

Obviously, it doesn't have to run a massive city.

I loved this game though, but it was way too short, and a bit too linear

Woodzy

I actually finished this the other day actually. Brilliant game, hopefully there'll be a sequel. I don't think it was short personally, but then again, i only play games in short periods, i've had the game for about 4 months.

I'm only 20% into GTA atm, which is good considering i probably had the game before a good portion of the world (legally anyway.) I just can't play one singular game for a long period of time, unless it's a football game. Which is why i'm gonna have so much to do over the summer now i've finished uni, since i have about 5 or 6 games i need to get through.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Great game, my damn uncle has pretty much stolen it from me though. Bastard:mad:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I started it on hard (Like evryone should with every game!), and just got upto the part were Sully got shot, (Bastards!) really enjoying it so far.

Can't believe it took me this long to pick it up.

kps88

Am I the only one who felt the last third of this game was a bit of a letdown?

Spoiler:

Especially when those monsters turned it into a resident evil style shooter.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Unsure if I can be arsed to re-do it, though it would give me something to play as I've become bored with my current crop of games of late.

WeasteDevil

My controller is dead, recharging it now. Should be able to get at least two hours in this evening. Maybe I should blast through it on normal first, and then pick up any I miss on hard before I attempt crushing again, still don't know how this is done.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've started a new game, skipping the cutscenes and collecting treasures. Got 3 trophies so far.

Red_Aaron

i'm guessing this is downloaded like a system update? or is it on the store?

i'm at work so will need to give my gf some idiot proof instructions via txt so she can dl it for me, i can crack on then when i get home then

i've only just finished it for the 1st time a week or so ago, but it was pretty good so i don't mind a replay

i agree with kps88 though, while the end definately cranked up the pressure a bit gameplay wise it just didn't sit right with the rest of the games story imo

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I saw this game for £20 quid yesterday as Part of the platinum collection.

Seriously people if you own a PS3 then this game is without a doubt worth the investment. A really cracking game.

The game is nearly a year old and the graphics are still better than anything the XBox 360 has released so far.

On a side note, any news on Uncharted 2? All i know is that its definitely being developed.

Ivor Ballokov

I saw this game for £20 quid yesterday as Part of the platinum collection.

Seriously people if you own a PS3 then this game is without a doubt worth the investment. A really cracking game.

The game is nearly a year old and the graphics are still better than anything the XBox 360 has released so far.

On a side note, any news on Uncharted 2? All i know is that its definitely being developed.
I fully endorse this statement. I've just started my 3rd play through and I still get amazed at the graphics.

Got about 7 medals too :)

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
This is a better Tomb Raider game than any Tomb Raider game ever was. Fair play to the developers for putting gameplay and action over cleavage-revealing camera angles.