Uncharted - The Movie

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Not as terrible as I first envisaged but he still looks too young. Shame Fillion wasn't a decade younger.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Wait, aren't the games "Uncharted the Movie"?

AaronRedDevil

Honestly thought Chris pratt would be the guy. Hope Holland is good as this roll, he always comes across a bit somber in his movies. Great actor of course. Just Pratt has that sort of Wonder and energy about him.

Tiber

I'm not saying that its the right look or actor, but I picture Drake being played by someone around the age of Ryan Reynolds when he did Deadpool. Not over the hill, but someone who has is a long way past his teens. I suppose I want badass Drake, not 'exploring his first cave' Drake.

Instead he is played by the same actor who current plays High School kid Peter Parker? Wahlberg as Sully also feels a bit weird.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I'm not saying that its the right look or actor, but I picture Drake being played by someone around the age of Ryan Reynolds when he did Deadpool. Not over the hill, but someone who has is a long way past his teens. I suppose I want badass Drake, not 'exploring his first cave' Drake.

Instead he is played by the same actor who current plays High School kid Peter Parker? Wahlberg as Sully also feels a bit weird.
I read that this is supposed to be a prequel so set before the video games so yeah we are definitely getting Nathan Drake the Origins here.

Hoof The Ball

In fairness, has anyone seen how physically agile and acrobatic Holland is in real life? I'm just saying, there's certain Drake-light stunts that Holland could pull off really well.

Moby

Dick who hates the homeless
Hope not. The games stories are just excuses to go from cinematic set piece to set piece. Film is gonna need to offer more
This movie is nothing if it doesn't feature the yeti from UC2

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I’m not familiar with Holland’s work, but I guess he might work as a young Drake.

Mark E Mark as Sully is still unforgivable though. It will ‘put butts in the seats’ I guess but could ruin the movie.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Fantastic casting. We don't want a doppelganger here. Let tom and the team put their own twist.

Casting Joel will inevitably be more contentious.

Mr Pigeon

baldy fatty bum bum
Scout
Staging a 'coo' against my enemies in Fife
Not got a problem with Holland but the last time I watched a movie where the film characters dressed exactly like the game characters was those Resident Evil movies, and on top of that this film is written by the same two folk who did the last Men in Black. I want to look forward to it but all I can see is Mark "I couldn't be fecked playing the Max Payne so I made my assistant do it and take notes for me" Wahlberg and Spider-Man doing another Tomb Raider style film.