Music Underground Hip Hop Thread

Red_Aaron

tbf Hectics thread is generally a good counterbalance to the commercial thread

still while we're at, 2 crackers from Edan

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
These posts would receive immediate deletion followed by a tersely worded warning in bold.

Good idea R.Nilsson. My mate just sent me this, which I thought was brilliant. It's part of a collection of Miles Davis re-mixes:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Hectic rules his thread with a rod of iron and there is a no youtube policy!
Is correct. Apologies to those that want to post there, it's just not what I want to do in that thread. One of these days I'm going to delete all posts apart from album drops, so it really is very simple to go through and get what you need.

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
My favourite track off that Blaq Poet album that was much talked about in Hectic's thread:

Melbourne Red

Supports
Liverpool
The hip hop folk on here should make better use of this thread for youtube clips IMO. Anyway, this is one artist I probably should have discovered ages ago.

Streamed this video in a similar thread on another footie forum, without really expecting much, and promptly had my mind blown.

The whole "The Future is Now" album is solid gold. Some of it reminds me of Dead Prez in style, and is just as good IMO.

mr.suave

^^ Ahhh not listened to that in years. There are a couple of shaky verses here and there but the production is absolutely immense all the way through. I can't stand Necro but some of the beats he supplied are fecking class. Black Helicopters :drool: