Leicester – 2-2
West Ham – 1-3, 1-0
Chelsea – 0-0, 0-0
Liverpool – 0-0

Undefeated.

Six clean sheets in eight games.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
This may age badly. Spurs go 6th with a win.

OP needs a decent-size ban if the inevitable happens.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
How can it age badly?

It is simply a reflection of the record.
We're one hour from kicking off against a ragged Spurs side, who go 6th with a win and would then have the double over us this season.

Your entire thread would be in tatters and people will want you lynched.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
We're one hour from kicking off against a ragged Spurs side, who go 6th with a win and would then have the double over us this season.

Your entire thread would be in tatters and people will want you lynched.
Oh ye of little faith.

SKS

Our Chelsea record this year reminds me of Mourinhos Ch League ties a decade ago.

Walters_19_MuFc

Could have possibly waited until after the game today but it definately something to build from.

We have that base in Fred and McTominay who, more often than not, do provide that solid base.

In tight games, such as the ones you have mentioned in your post, we need our attacking players to provide the goods and apart from the City game, they haven't really done that, despite having the chances to do so.

Hopefully, it clicks today.

Not a massive fan of Pogba on the wing. Think it kills the balance but hopefully he, along with Bruno, can get on the ball and create for Cavani and Rashy.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Could have possibly waited until after the game today but it definately something to build from.

We have that base in Fred and McTominay who, more often than not, do provide that solid base.

In tight games, such as the ones you have mentioned in your post, we need our attacking players to provide the goods and apart from the City game, they haven't really done that, despite having the chances to do so.

Hopefully, it clicks today.

Not a massive fan of Pogba on the wing. Think it kills the balance but hopefully he, along with Bruno, can get on the ball and create for Cavani and Rashy.
If I’m being honest, I didn’t even think about the Spurs game when posting the thread. It was more driven by us having beaten West Ham twice this season, while seeing them batter Leicester.

dal

If I’m being honest, I didn’t even think about the Spurs game when posting the thread. It was more driven by us having beaten West Ham twice this season, while seeing them batter Leicester.
I shall apologise on this basis, feed me.

However if we lose I may retract this based on an irrational state of mind.

Walters_19_MuFc

Fair enough. Apologise then but it is a record to be somewhat proud of. Just need to sort out that balance and get our attack producing better numbers.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Fair enough. Apologise then but it is a record to be somewhat proud of. Just need to sort out that balance and get our attack producing better numbers.
Three wins and five draws is a good record against the top six teams.

Really, we’ve dropped silly points against the also ran teams.

Shame, but I think we are going in the right direction.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I’m enjoying a lovely glass of red right now.

We are becoming quite a good team on the sly.

Enjoy, ladies and gents!