United announce a global multi-year partnership with Mondelēz International (brands include Cadbury, Oreo, Toblerone)

binary bot
Arnolds's at the wheel, Tell me how good does it feel, We've got Milka, BelVita and Ritz, Nestle and Unilever are full of tits

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Not going down well on the Mondelez forum:

theklr

From junk owners to junk football to junk food.

Still, good news for Woodward and co, but means nothing to fans of Man Utd as a football club.
Could mean more money in the pocket which once in a fullmoon means higher transfer budget?

Reynoldo

All brands:
5 Star
Alpen Gold
Barni
belVita
Bournvita
Cadbury
Cadbury Dairy Milk
Chips Ahoy!
Clorets
Club Social
Côte d'Or
Enjoy Life Foods
Freia
Halls
Honey Maid
Kinh Do
Lacta
LU
Marabou
Maynards Bassett's
Milka
Oreo
Perfect Snacks
Philadelphia
Prince
Ritz
Royal
Sour Patch Kids
Stride
Tang
Tate's Bake Shop
Tiger
Toblerone
Trident
Triscuit
TUC
Wheat Thins
Ok who out of this lot would look good on our shirt? I’m going with Cadbury myself

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This looks like a sweet deal on the surface, but it's really just Ed trying to sugarcoat the real issues facing the club.

Despicable man that he is.

passing-wind

This is bad news for the football side of things, it's just a joke because the owners will stand behind this level of inadequacy in favour of the club's prestige to be a commercial juggernaut.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
This is bad news for the football side of things, it's just a joke because the owners will stand behind this level of inadequacy in favour of the club's prestige to be a commercial juggernaut.
Yawn

Dinghy

With a director of chocolate in place we would have made a way better deal with Snickers. This club's a joke.

DVG7

In the boardroom, the Woodward boardroom, Edward strikes a deal

a mondelez a mondelez a mondelez a mondelez

Champagne Football

I'm looking forward to the Christmas Man Utd selection box consisting of chocolates such as the -
Dwight Yorkie, Jesse Flake, Lindt-elof, Brian Éclair, Fred-do, Crunchie Keano,

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Seems like that trip to Switzerland payed off. If only they could put the same kind of effort for the football side of the club.
Frankly, people find it lame to complain about EW and Glazers on this thread, but how come? It just shows they achieve things when they want, they just don't care if the team is shit as long as they keep sealing these deals.
Frankly, I would love a season of "sponsors snub Manchester United" if it meant those crooked wankers would do something to improve the team.
Because Woodward isn't the 'main player' in the sponsorship arm of the club - it is Richard Arnold. So a bit pointless (and tiresome) for people to complain saying that Woodward hasn't been getting a DOF because he's been making deals with confectionery when he isn't involved in that side of things.

:lol: That’s the purple packet shite chocolate you get when your on holiday isn’t it?

Worst chocolate ever
More like best chocolate ever.

This is one sponsorship I can definitely get behind.

Fosu-Mens

I'm starting to wonder if this "sudden" awareness of societal issues in combination with sponsorship is a marketing strategy to make it more difficult for the fans to show their annoyance at the club.

I mean, it raises the bar for throwing abuse at the sponsors and the club when part of the message is " x number of elderly are lonely and lack social interaction. Make a visit to a retirement home"...

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I'm starting to wonder if this "sudden" awareness of societal issues in combination with sponsorship is a marketing strategy to make it more difficult for the fans to show their annoyance at the club.

I mean, it raises the bar for throwing abuse at the sponsors and the club when part of the message is " x number of elderly are lonely and lack social interaction. Make a visit to a retirement home"...
Of course, that's all it is. Especially when linked to massive vice companies like sugary junk-food, betting, alcohol etc.

'Caringness, brought to you by Cadbury', please.

If they cared so much lets hear them talk about diabetes, childhood obesity, sugar overload affects on society and the health care system.

There are maverick cases like the Roma - 'Lost people' campaign, but in cases when a company that actively harms society is suddenly wanting to be seen, publicly, as 'caring', it's fairly obvious what the angle and agenda is...!

Marcelinho87

Shit company owned by Kraft, ruiners of all good chocolates and generally a shitty company ethically too.

Fosu-Mens

Of course, that's all it is. Especially when linked to massive vice companies like sugary junk-food, betting, alcohol etc.

'Caringness, brought to you by Cadbury', please.

If they cared so much lets hear them talk about diabetes, childhood obesity, sugar overload affects on society and the health care system.

There are maverick cases like the Roma - 'Lost people' campaign, but in cases when a company that actively harms society is suddenly wanting to be seen, publicly, as 'caring', it's fairly obvious what the angle and agenda is...!
I was attempting something along the lines of either being sardonic, ironic, sarcastic or caustic.

But yeah, Roma fully deserves a pat on the back. While they might not get money directly from it, they think long term by building a brand with positive associations. If we did the same, the Club would try to get claim the finders fee for "enhancing our ability to continue investing on the pitch"

redshaw

Luke Shaw is into real stodge like Greggs or Pukka pies, his hopes have been dashed.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
All brands:
5 Star
Alpen Gold
Barni
belVita
Bournvita
Cadbury
Cadbury Dairy Milk
Chips Ahoy!
Clorets
Club Social
Côte d'Or
Enjoy Life Foods
Freia
Halls
Honey Maid
Kinh Do
Lacta
LU
Marabou
Maynards Bassett's
Milka
Oreo
Perfect Snacks
Philadelphia
Prince
Ritz
Royal
Sour Patch Kids
Stride
Tang
Tate's Bake Shop
Tiger
Toblerone
Trident
Triscuit
TUC
Wheat Thins
Considering the scousers tendency to boycott everything to do with United I guess Woody's masterplan is to starve all the scouse fans leaving LFC penniless.

Genius.