United announce a global multi-year partnership with Mondelēz International (brands include Cadbury, Oreo, Toblerone)

TheReligion

Abusive
Is this the right time to talk about companies like Mondelez International who illegally encroach protected areas and forest in Ghana, Ivory coast to grow cocoa for them? Or do we restrict the morality talk in the Saudi thread only?
Have a break. Have a kit kat.

Luke1995

What's the point of that if Ole can't use the money generated from the partnership to sign players ?

RUCK4444

:confused: erm... do they though? I mean, I'm British and grew up with all the classic British Cadbury's stuff, but isn't it common knowledge that most mainland European countries have better quality chocolate than U.K?

And besides, in this day and age now, with 70% plus coco chocolate available in Supermarkets all over the developed World - is anyone really gonna come on holiday to the U.K to stock up on low coco, high sugar chocolate from Cadbury's etc?

Again, I grew up on this stuff, nothing but good memories and fondness for it as a youngster.
Well I was exaggerating a little but yeah man, I fly a lot for work and to be honest it's usually travelers from the far east, but I would see them buying shite loads of Cadbury's and Galaxy etc.

I always assumed it was because most of them were being subjected to the horror that is Milka chocolate. :lol: :lol:

And yeah Belgium, Germany etc make much better Chocolate. I'm talking about budget holidays in Spain in the 90's when Milka was my summer cryptonite

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
People acting like our on field dross effects the galvanisation of our off-field sponsorships are delusional. The club is an advertising hoarding that millions look at twice a week. Probably one of the best in the game.

cyril C

What's the point of that if Ole can't use the money generated from the partnership to sign players ?
First of all this is just a partnership deal, which means we will get 1-2m a year by allowing them to sell chocolate at our premises. How much will you get for 1-2m, not enough to hire a Director of Football, so we need to wait for another deal before this saga is closed. The only good news is that there is 1 less potential sponsor for City....

RyRy11

DO NOT WANT! Sports-washing at its finest, are we really to believe football players eat chocolate?!

white text

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Some of these are really, really bad... I'm so sorry lads...

--------------------------------------David Milk Traya---------------------------------------------
Wan 'Boost' Saka-----Milk-guire-------Picnic Lindelof------Brandon Mini-rolls
--------------------------Freddo-----------------------Nemanja Mat-twix----------------------
---------Daniel Flakes-------Bournvillle Fernandes------------Pog-Bar---------------
---------------------------------------Anthony 'Mars'-ial----------------------------------------------

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman

--------------------------------------David Milk Traya---------------------------------------------
--------------------------Freddo-----------------------Nemanja Mat-twix----------------------
---------Daniel Flakes-------Bournvillle Fernandes------------Pog-Bar---------------
---------------------------------------Anthony 'Mars'-ial----------------------------------------------
I mean, I laughed, so job done.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name

Well if that's the standard -

Romero Rocher on the bench

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

:lol:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
So we're going to sell cake to children, seems like an Ed sort of thing to do. Presumably Shaw will be the poster child.

ROFLUTION

I'll have a bite of Orio Ighalo myself

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Well I was exaggerating a little but yeah man, I fly a lot for work and to be honest it's usually travelers from the far east, but I would see them buying shite loads of Cadbury's and Galaxy etc.

I always assumed it was because most of them were being subjected to the horror that is Milka chocolate. :lol: :lol:

And yeah Belgium, Germany etc make much better Chocolate. I'm talking about budget holidays in Spain in the 90's when Milka was my summer cryptonite
Fair enough mate, although I used to really like Milka chocolate back in the early 00s! Not tried it in over a decade - I'd be really interested to try it again now that my chocolate taste is a fair bit more refined and I can't stand cheap / overly sugary chocolate.

Charles Miller

What about savoury junk-food?

I've kind of grown out of sweet junk food, but savoury junk-food I still Love in moderation.
Did you watch those videos about street food in Asia? I think if i move to Japan or Taiwan, i'm going to weigh 120 kilos after one month.

Last edited: