United are back in the Champions League 23/24

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Bring me the heads of the all the “we’re gonna bottle top 4” twats.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He can’t do it on his own if we get him. Seriously we’re just an average side at moment. Take Casimiro out and we’re fcuked. Fingers crossed we get a top striker.
I am only half serious. But with a good summer and some luck with the draw you can easily make semi final nowadays and from there onwards anything is possible.

colombianmancunian

Where are all the negatives that said we were going to bottle top 4?

It was an excellent season! One trophy, top four, and possibly finishing third and adding a second trophy to our count.

dpansheth

Where are all the negatives that said we were going to bottle top 4?

It was an excellent season! One trophy, top four, and possibly finishing third and adding a second trophy to our count.
3rd , a possible cup double and possibly a spoiler for city. I would have taken that at the start of the season

Quagmire Maguire

Massive window needed otherwise being in the CL is likely to be embarrassing for us and we will be in EL by the new year. EL music is better anyway. :devil:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Those who are underwhelmed despite us winning a trophy and qualifying for the CL remember that in my first season on the terraces at OT we were relegated.

Cloud7

Feels good to be home again.

I was so fed up of Thursday evening football

keithsingleton

Solid enthusiasm from you tonite
It’s hard getting motivated when the noisy neighbours so far ahead of us. It’s a reality check for me so I don’t get disappointed when basically playing for CL spot and nothing else. It’s folly to think we have a chance of winning the league based on our performances throughout the season.

Sadly the truth hurts, well it does me anyway.