United DNA and it's value...

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Now that Ole has shown (imho) the value of having staff that know what the United DNA/identity is and how to implement/embody it. Are you adverse to any of our old staff (playing staff or not) coming back into the fold in any specific role?

Rio , Neville, VDS, etc...

I remember making a thread when a Moyes sacked of the backroom staff.... Just felt like a bad moment.

Dunno about you guys it feels good to have OGS, Phelan, etc back....

ThinkTank@Cafe

Now that Ole has shown (imho) the value of having staff that know what the United DNA/identity is and how to implement/embody it. Are you adverse to any of our old staff (playing staff or not) coming back into the fold in any specific role?

Rio , Neville, VDS, etc...

I remember making a thread when a Moyes sacked of the backroom staff.... Just felt like a bad moment.

Dunno about you guys it feels good to have OGS, Phelan, etc back....
it all depends on the value that a prospective staff member would bring. Club ethos is an undeniable advantage, but its not a core value like competence. Ole didn’t recruit any of them last year, so the chance of bringing one is small.

Cecc07

The most important thing thing is to have competent people at every level. I'm not sure that Rio and Neville are good enough to be part of the staff.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
United DNA isnt really a thing.

The team of 93/94 was completely different to the Treble etc

Our last truly great team in 07/08 abandoned any sense of our supposed DNA in the 2 legs against Barcelona.