United fans are protesting at Carrington

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It even looks like DT is there on the left in the first picture.

Last edited:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
The sale of bedsheets must have gone through the roof in the past few days....

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i love the idea. running out of black half way through “we decide when you play” is amateurish though. as it not washing off the stains at the bottom of the sheet. his missus is going to be livid when she gets home later to find that back on the bed.

GMoore23

The biggest fan base on the planet and that's the best we can come up with. Totally embarrassing, 2 bed sheets and a couple of spray cans.:lol:
Also targeting our players training ground when they have nothing to do with this whole fiasco :houllier:

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
:lol:

'We decide when you play'
I think that this is getting a bit much now, this affects the players and it's not the players fault.

This will affect the match at the weekend and if we lose there'll be people moaning that we didn't play well enough, well no sh*t, we didn't train mid week!

What's even better is that they obviously messed up as half the you is in black and the rest is in red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SATA

The biggest fan base on the planet and that's the best we can come up with. Totally embarrassing, 2 bed sheets and a couple of spray cans.:lol:
Also targeting our players training ground when they have nothing to do with this whole fiasco :houllier:
Won’t get heard much but at least they are out there doing something

Tom Van Persie

No relation
i love the idea. running out of black half way through “we decide when you play” is amateurish though. as it not washing off the stains at the bottom of the sheet. his missus is going to be livid when she gets home later to find that back on the bed.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I think the idea was that the word "play" would be in red to give it some emphasis even though it's in capitals, so they decided to go over "you" in black again but two letters into the job they started to question the purpose of their existence and stopped.

Hoof the ball

When they said fans were protesting at Carrington I had in mind a plethora of people numbering a hundred. What I didn't expect to see what 20 or so people dressed like Clan Kelley NPC's from Watch Dogs: Legion.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Assume atleast 50% of this thread will make a concerted effort to find some kind of fault with this. A few weird efforts already.

Well done to these lads getting off their arses. Keep it going.

El Zoido

Needs a few more to make a statement, no? I count 15. Good on them though.

ROFLUTION

Well done. Keep it going. Hope this can gain momentum.

Please keep this thread free from sarcastic shit-attitudes like "we can never do anything as fans". We need to take ourselves seriously as a fanbase, and realise we have power to change things if we stand together.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I think the idea was that the word "play" would be in red to give it some emphasis even though it's in capitals, so they decided to go over "you" in black again but two letters into the job they started to question the purpose of their existence and stopped.

and the capital e in “we” i can only imagine it was a group project, completed like that shit game you play when you write a word on a piece of paper, fold it over and then pass it along for the next person to write the next word.

K Stand Knut

the ONLY embarrassing thing is you sitting in your spunk-stained gruds at home. Alone. Criticising what they’re trying to do.

What exactly have you done to assist?

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Anybody mocking these protestors is just a cnut. Just feck off because you arent MUFC.

RUCK4444

Fair play, go on lads.

‘We decide when you play’. Love it :lol:

Would love this to keep going and gain momentum.

OverratedOpinion

Anybody mocking these protesters is just a cnut. Just feck off because you arent MUFC.
I would not mock it but it is disappointing that there are so few people there.

Think it needs to be more organised. This is the largest forum of fans that is not connected to the club so hopefully something bigger can be arranged here.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
It's a sign that was clearly planned as well as the ESL launch.

RoyH1

I think that this is getting a bit much now, this affects the players and it's not the players fault.

What's even better is that they obviously messed up as half the you is in black and the rest is in red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes. Leave the players alone please.

Andy_Cole

Assume atleast 50% of this thread will make a concerted effort to find some kind of fault with this. A few weird efforts already.

Well done to these lads getting off their arses. Keep it going.
Whilst the same arm chair fans tell fans to boycott, etc. They love to give orders without lifting a finger themselves.

I guess they’re doing their part illegally streaming.