United finally taking strict measures to put an end to all the leaks

pascell

Having a member of ground staff look up at the roof or at the ground for evidence of a leak is not a strict measure, its a token gesture at very best in trying to come up with a solution and not doing so.

£11m they've just taken out in dividends and yet we're still yet to permanently fix a roof that's leaked for the past 2-3 years.

We need an rvn

I'm curious as to how many people want to build a new stadium vs. renovate Old Trafford. I have a feeling a lot of people wouldn't want to move out of Old Trafford, because they say we would lose history.

Has there ever been a poll about this topic?
There is. Currently stands at 49.9% rebuild, 48.4% renovate and 1.7% of non-united fans saying to just leave it as it is. So basically 50/50 as to rebuild or renovate

The thread is titled "Old Trafford revamp/could be torn down and rebuilt according to Glazer plans"

Spielmacher

There is. Currently stands at 49.9% rebuild, 48.4% renovate and 1.7% of non-united fans saying to just leave it as it is. So basically 50/50 as to rebuild or renovate

The thread is titled "Old Trafford revamp/could be torn down and rebuilt according to Glazer plans"
Thank you. :)

Just as I thought, if there's no clear preference from the supporters, that makes it even harder to form a strong movement that tries to force the Glazers to take action.

But I guess they could just fix the really bad things first, like leaky roofs, before making major plans, . Shouldn't cost the world?

DownRiver

I find it peculiar the trend in the last few games of utd team new leaks. How is this not completely stopped? There is also a correlation between leaks and playing at home.

JPB

I find it peculiar the trend in the last few games of utd team new leaks. How is this not completely stopped? There is also a correlation between leaks and playing at home.

Also, how does the press know we are holding a "secret meeting". If it's that secret how do they know about it and even know it's about a vote on Greenwood. :lol: There's still a rat leaking shit.

Nick7

Well that was wrong. Elanga doesn’t start.

pascell

Someone from the PL side of things, who from United would know Tielemens isn't playing?