United goals that made you lose your s***!

Utdstar01

That O'shea goal has to be one i remember most vividly. Liverpool battered us all game that day.

That and Ronaldo vs Fulham the same season.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
That O'shea goal has to be one i remember most vividly. Liverpool battered us all game that day.

That and Ronaldo vs Fulham the same season.
Was that Ronaldo the one that he kind of scuffed in but it was late on and a massive result?

Wal2Fra

Rashfords vs PSG had me in tears, under the circumstances it made it more special.

RVP vs City. Was so happy we signed him and he put up some big moments but that is the one that topped it.

Sanchez (yes him) vs Newcastle when we turned the game around along with Matic vs Palace in similar circumstances.

Rooney vs City with THAT goal.

Scholes vs city on his debut/return. Was at my ex girlfriends and her parents who I met just a few hours before were asleep upstairs. Lost my shit (and ended the relationship that weekend too - not related)

Utdstar01

Was that Ronaldo the one that he kind of scuffed in but it was late on and a massive result?
Yeah. He ran from the half way line and buried bottom corner but took a bit of a deflection. Massive goal in the title race and the O'shea one too.

Utdstar01

Rashfords vs PSG had me in tears, under the circumstances it made it more special.

RVP vs City. Was so happy we signed him and he put up some big moments but that is the one that topped it.

Sanchez (yes him) vs Newcastle when we turned the game around along with Matic vs Palace in similar circumstances.

Rooney vs City with THAT goal.

Scholes vs city on his debut/return. Was at my ex girlfriends and her parents who I met just a few hours before were asleep upstairs. Lost my shit (and ended the relationship that weekend too - not related)
Why were they asleep late afternoon anyway :confused: Unless you aren't UK time.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Evra Bayern, Rooney Barcelona probably top 2.

Owen City and Macheda up there too.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Scholes goal vs Barca for me in the all time most memorable goals of scholes
It was a fantastic important goal but I wouldn't include it here. The game was so fecking tense I don't think I actually went that crazy for a goal inside the first quarter of an hour, I probably croaked something and pumped a fist. Fair play if you managed to go mad to it though.

The late ones v Liverpool in the 2000s are the big ones for me. O'Shea, Ferdinand, Forlan, Tevez and maybe some others I'm forgetting. After such brutally close games to know you've pinched it against them bastards emptied me of emotion every time.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
1. Macheda vs Villa
2. Rooney vs Milan (was the first time I tried a knee slide and it didn't end well)
3. Martial vs Everton, Stoke and City (1st leg this year)
4. McT vs City
5. Rashy vs PSG
6. Sanchez vs Newcastle
7. Owen vs City

Red00012

Was in stretford end for Rooneys bicycle kick v City.

Shit was lost. Ended up a row lower than I was supposed to be.

RUCK4444

I was in the stadium for Rooney’s overhead kick vs City. I’ve never heard a crowd erupt so loudly, unreal.

MartinRed

And Solskjaer has won it!I defo lost any last drop of s... I had in that moment.

Josep Dowling

Also, not United related but the Trippier free kick against Croatia in the WC Semi.
I had paused the TV a couple of minutes before the game started and forgot. As he was lining up the freekick I could hear our neighbours celebrating and that’s when I realised we were behind. England’s biggest moment since 1966 and I missed it.

RUCK4444

Was in stretford end for Rooneys bicycle kick v City.

Shit was lost. Ended up a row lower than I was supposed to be.
Same here. I was in Stretford end as well for that goal. It was insane, the fella next to me was looking at his phone when the goal went haha :lol: He didn’t know what hit him

diarm

Fergie's reaction to the Rooney bicycle kick is absolutely priceless!

Comeback-Kid

Scholes Vs Barcelona in the semi. I was mid 'Viva Ronaldo', spinning my scarf over my head like a teenage idiot on the first row of the East stand upper. Jumped so high I probably could have vaulted off the stand... The next hour or so was like torture. Greatest Old Trafford atmosphere ever in my opinion, absolutely rocking the whole 90

Gazza

The goals on days when we look like we're not going to score are the best ones

Tevez at Ewood Park vs Blackburn in probably April 2008. Massive game, we won the league by 2 points in the end I think, and Tevez equalized with 5 mins left. I had to leave my front room to go into the garage and start throwing shit around. Happy days.

SuperiorXI

Rashford v PSG was the last one I lost my shit, I flipped a table full of beers and it broke in two, scenes in the living room :lol:

World Cup when England went through on pens and Trippier scored that free kick also had similar reactions. Goals are great.

peridigm

Rashford vs PSG is the most recent I can remember. Felt like the beginning of a new era.
First one I thought of. Whenever someone asks about great goals I always think of that Ronaldo goal vs Porto in the CL. Not a lose your shit goal because it was a difference maker in the game but a lose your shit goal because it was so fecking good.

Other obvious mentions, Ole CL winner, Rooney overhead against City, Mata vs Liverpool, Martial vs Liverpool, Smalling vs City, RVP volley.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

It's the first time I remember going full on out-of-body mental. My parents still laugh about it now.

So incredibly tense watching that game play out, Oldham rode their luck all game and it looked like being one of those days, then in the last minute of extra time sparky produces that

Extraordinary
1996 Cantona FA cup winner v Liverpool
These two and Macheda must be my top 3.

MarkCanuck

April 1993. Steve Bruce scoring (twice) against Sheffield Wednesday. Going from 1-0 down to a 2-1 win in stoppage time. It was the the game that really helped secure our first title in 26 years. I was driving with my wife and almost went off the road celebrating when the second went in.

NotQuiteManc

Forgot which year exactly, maybe 2002? Beckham's long range goal vs Deportivo, in the game where he got famously injured afterwards. Such a pity, because he was gaining some really good form prior that game. Deportivo during that time was like United's nemesis in the CL too.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Keano Maine Road 93/94 season
Juanfield
Hughsey scoring against Liverpool in the league cup the season they beat us 4-0 a few weeks before

Diablodave

It's the first time I remember going full on out-of-body mental. My parents still laugh about it now.

So incredibly tense watching that game play out, Oldham rode their luck all game and it looked like being one of those days, then in the last minute of extra time sparky produces that

Extraordinary
Oh man yes! That one was crazy. Remember that one bringing our living room down too!

christian bennett

Macheda Vs Aston villa and i was at the game when mctominay scored that beauty Vs Manchester city what scenes that was fantastic atmosphere.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Comeback goals v Spurs,
Rooney and Ronaldo in quick succession in 2009 after going 2-0 down.
And also after being 3-0 at half time to come back and win 5-3 in 2001 thanks to Van Nistelrooy

decorativeed

Owen against City was simply beautiful. I still remember the exact date and what I was doing at the time.

Free-spending City sunk by a free signing :lol:
Yep, that was great. Was watching it with my son, who was about 16 months old. I got so excited when that Owen goal went in. He was watching me going nuts and said his first word - "Goal!"

BehemothTerror

My celebrations were quite muted for that, because it was clear as day we wouldn't make it beyond the next round anyway.
Was as much n part because it was PSG on the end of it including that rat Di Maria :P