United Hour: International Round-Up / Manchester Derby Preview

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Join Ed @That'sHernandez and I @Rood as we discuss the highs and lows for our players across the international break, before celebrating our long-awaited return to Premier League action.
We preview the Manchester Derby and give our take on how Erik Ten Hag should set up the team to get a result at the Etihad.
Plus a run down of the rest of the news incuding Goal of the Month, Player of the Month and the Womens Super League.

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

As mentioned on the show, visit https://footballprizes.co.uk/product/sir-alex-led/ and get 10% off when you use the code UH10 - Sir Alex Ferguson signed shirt on offer this week !

Last edited:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
hopefully recording next show tonight

if anyone has any questions to give us something other than the shite match to discuss then fire away !

croadyman

hopefully recording next show tonight

if anyone has any questions to give us something other than the shite match to discuss then fire away !
Who at the club is guilty for Haaland not signing

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Who at the club is guilty for Haaland not signing
We did discuss this on the last show (or maybe the week before)- I'd say there was zero chance of him signing this summer because it was only the Ole connection that might have convinced him to come to Old Trafford

it seems that Ole had recommended him while they were both at Molde and then again while he was our manager, if that was ignored then I suppose it ultimately has to go on Woodward but I also wonder if there was ever a serious chance a kid who's dad played for Leeds and City would ever come to United

croadyman

We did discuss this on the last show (or maybe the week before)- I'd say there was zero chance of him signing this summer because it was only the Ole connection that might have convinced him to come to Old Trafford

it seems that Ole had recommended him while they were both at Molde and then again while he was our manager, if that was ignored then I suppose it ultimately has to go on Woodward but I also wonder if there was ever a serious chance a kid who's dad played for Leeds and City would ever come to United
I heard it was Nicky Butt that Ole first told about Haaland, agree we had zero chance after Dortmund but should have got him after Molde or Salzburg. I didn’t agree with us refusing a release clause for such a generational talent.