United Hour Podcast - Day Bright Robbery

VanGaalyTime

Excellent work guys. Nice to hear a bit of positivity even after such a poor performance on the pitch. What struck me was the lack of cohesion in the play. It's strange. And I think this was brought up on the pod, but it's almost as if our players suddenly forget what they've done in previous matches.

Some games Rashford, Bruno and Martial etc are playing one-twos and effortless flicks and tricks. Then the next we're lethargic and disinterested. I'm hoping it's just fitness issues, which can be overcome with a week's training. Donny was superb when he came on so I'm clinging to that as the positive for this week.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Excellent work guys. Nice to hear a bit of positivity even after such a poor performance on the pitch. What struck me was the lack of cohesion in the play. It's strange. And I think this was brought up on the pod, but it's almost as if our players suddenly forget what they've done in previous matches.

Some games Rashford, Bruno and Martial etc are playing one-twos and effortless flicks and tricks. Then the next we're lethargic and disinterested. I'm hoping it's just fitness issues, which can be overcome with a week's training. Donny was superb when he came on so I'm clinging to that as the positive for this week.
It is difficult to explain just how bad we were, especially when you see City performing with a similar preseason. Pogba has a valid excuse but most of the others have had some kind of preseason - perhaps all the crap with Maguire, Greenwood and quarantined players affected the squad more than expected.
Hopefully it's back to form Vs BHA and we just can forget that one

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
This week, Imran (@Annihilate Now!), Colm (@Duafc) and I come together to chat through that absolute smash and grab performance against Brighton Hove & Albion

Please share, recommend to United supporting friends and review on iTunes/Apple Podcasts.

Alock1

Was a tough one for me as a last minute call up for David who had a Gareth Bale type injury (golf).

Had a 3 year old trying to get my attention throughout meaning I couldn't keep up and said almost nothing when I did speak.

All about minutes on the board and getting that pod fitness back up after most of last season out. Happy to be back on the pod and hoping to keep performances up.

(Bumping the thread with the updated title)

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Was a tough one for me as a last minute call up for David who had a Gareth Bale type injury (golf).

Had a 3 year old trying to get my attention throughout meaning I couldn't keep up and said almost nothing when I did speak.

All about minutes on the board and getting that pod fitness back up after most of last season out. Happy to be back on the pod and hoping to keep performances up.

(Bumping the thread with the updated title)
You seemed in better shape than Pogba, but thats not saying much

Still intrigued as to how @Duafc manages to watch the match in the shower?!

Morpheus 7

Great to have @Alock1 back, he's been badly missed. Fair play to everyone for keeping the pod going, it seems to reinstate my faith in the red cafe.

I know you lads hate talking about transfers. When the windows closes, maybe you could address how we have conducted business this window.
The question I would love to know is this. When do you lads realistically think we can win the league under the current regime?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Great to have @Alock1 back, he's been badly missed. Fair play to everyone for keeping the pod going, it seems to reinstate my faith in the red cafe.

I know you lads hate talking about transfers. When the windows closes, maybe you could address how we have conducted business this window.
The question I would love to know is this. When do you lads realistically think we can win the league under the current regime?
I've already said on the pod that if Ole is backed properly then I'd expect a serious challenge next season. Might be a worthy topic of discussion on a future episode though.

And it's actually mostly me who hates the transfer rumour mill, there is just so much fake news out there that I can't be arsed to discuss it -but the rest of these jokers are full time transfer muppets!
Still we do cover any solid news and will definitely do an assessment of the window at the end.

Morpheus 7

I've already said on the pod that if Ole is backed properly then I'd expect a serious challenge next season. Might be a worthy topic of discussion on a future episode though.

And it's actually mostly me who hates the transfer rumour mill, there is just so much fake news out there that I can't be arsed to discuss it -but the rest of these jokers are full time transfer muppets!
Still we do cover any solid news and will definitely do an assessment of the window at the end.
I like how's you focus on the football side and not transfers. The episodes do need to stay on track and I understand why. I felt we could get closer this year, we had something to build from. Just have huge doubts now over the next few seasons unless something drastically changes within the club. Football can change though, really enjoy the pod. Keep up the good work man.

Alock1

I like how's you focus on the football side and not transfers. The episodes do need to stay on track and I understand why. I felt we could get closer this year, we had something to build from. Just have huge doubts now over the next few seasons unless something drastically changes within the club. Football can change though, really enjoy the pod. Keep up the good work man.
Cheers @Morpheus 7 - very kind of you, especially after a slow return

I'll definitely be on the pod a lot more this season. Too many unchallenged opinions for my liking

@Rood @AR87 I'm coming for ya!

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
So I've come back to the mega thread for this.

I was joined by @balaks to talk about our humiliating defeat to Spurs and our respective transfer windows.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
So I've come back to the mega thread for this.

I was joined by @balaks to talk about our humiliating defeat to Spurs and our respective transfer windows.

Thanks for having me on again especially after a rare win at Old Trafford! I tried not to rub it in too much...

Last edited: