United Hour podcast - End of Season Review & Transfer Talk

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
End of the season, only good part of the season!

It's a three man pod! Nik(@Rood), Jamie(@Vault Dweller) and Ed(@That'sHernandez) assemble for an end of season review, and peer through the summer transfer window and discuss United's potential transfer targets. PS - I hope you enjoy my muppetry and come on the train with me :drool:

Listen to the episode on our new hosting site, Sport Social! - https://podcast.sport-social.co.uk/podcast/united-hour/ https://www.megaphone.fm/

Let us know what you think of the pod troops - agree or disagree on the points made? Questions for next week?

Hope you enjoy the pod guys, do you enjoy the transfer talk? What would you like to see us cover over the summer?

Don't forget to visit https://uk.manscaped.com/?redirect=1 and get 20% off plus Free Shipping when you use the code UNITEDHOUR20 - Don't miss out!

Finally, please check out the Linktree link here for all our social media and other accompanying sites and links (Patreon here too!) https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Lyng

Great episode lads. Though it was heartbreaking to hear Jamie during the Scott Mctominay "award" part.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Highlight of the season was definitely the last day of the season - A) Liverpool brilliantly didn't win the league B) This dreadful season was officially over and C) we somehow got Europa League Football - 3 things to be happy about in one day!

Lyng

Highlight of the season was definitely the last day of the season - A) Liverpool brilliantly didn't win the league B) This dreadful season was officially over and C) we somehow got Europa League Football - 3 things to be happy about in one day!
Its still so weird to me that we are this happy about Europa League. But here we are.

I hope Ten Hag can get us back on track.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Its still so weird to me that we are this happy about Europa League. But here we are.

I hope Ten Hag can get us back on track.
True - but its more understandable I think when you consider it would have definitely been Conference League otherwise!

Lyng

True - but its more understandable I think when you consider it would have definitely been Conference League otherwise!
Oh absolutely and I am happy we avoided that aswell. My head is still not quite used to us having, essentially, swapped places with Liverpool from a few years ago. (their highlight being City beating us in the last second of the season, getting a europa league spot etc)

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Must be the shortest podcast in history: 1) It was shite 2) Nothing's happened. 3) Bye

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Top class again, folks. Thanks. Always on in my car along with that Atlantic podcast whenever a new one comes out.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Great episode lads. Though it was heartbreaking to hear Jamie during the Scott Mctominay "award" part.
First year Scott McTominay hasn't won the Scott McTominay award for being Scott McTominay since its inauguration.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Top class again, folks. Thanks. Always on in my car along with that Atlantic podcast whenever a new one comes out.
You are welcome! Will keep putting out stuff all summer too, hopefully some confirmed transfers soon

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
The thought of United scouting Pereira at Flamengo doesn't sound so implausible to me.
It’s not implausible, if anything I would expect us to be keeping tabs on our loanees. I just found the way the article framed it funny; as though they discovered him without realising he already played for us.