United Hour Podcast - Null and Void

nikineil

Will cover this on the next show - we just about managed to fill an hour talking shite about the current crazy times and focused on the question from @Vault Dweller this week
Thanks @Rood! Long time listener. And yet another fantastic podcast... Stay safe you guys... Especially @AR87 in NYC!

Null and Void (Lockdown Part II) New

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Finally got round to recording another lockdown podcast - myself and @Raees battle through the horror of the football-free zone that is lockdown to discuss how the authorities may go about revising the football calendar, the virtues of South Korea's K League and our favourite classic United games from happier times.

Nik also masterminds a plot in which the Scousers are robbed of their first title in three decades while he can still claim victory in the fantasy league he's in with his mates.

Also some chat on player contracts with Pogba, Ighalo and Gomes all up for discussion

Raees

Legal Guardian of the Football forums
Some of the games we mention include the 4-3 v Real Madrid, Roma 7-1 and that night in Turin...

nikineil

Finally got round to answering this one!
Thank you thank you! Finally got around to completing this podcast. Another superb effort by you boys. Fascinating list of game. Loved the reference to the Blackburn game. Was well before my time as a united fan (started in 1999). Hard to argue with any of the matches you guys talked about. The 7-1 against Roma, the 4-3 against Madrid are all up there.

For me though, I'd like to add the 8-2 demolition of Arsenal, and, for some weird reason, the 1-3 win against Arsenal more recently, with de Gea pulling off those wonder saves.

Thank you so much for answering my question lads and looking forward to another podcast sooner please.

Vault Dweller

so what you reckon? Not sure if we should keep doing them at the moment or just wait under footy starts again
Sorry mate been so busy and keep getting distracted.

I thought it was a great episode again man but I appreciate the difficulties with how everything is just now. However, now being able to talk about the season resuming with the news this week about the PL / FA Cup / European football all being given the green light to resume.

I suppose the next big points of interest are next season. It seems like the players are going to get very little time between the seasons this year.

And feck Pool :nervous: :lol: