United Hour Podcast - Quiz Special

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
While we're waiting for the season to get back underway, we recorded a special episode of United Hour podcast - A numbers quiz all about Manchester United.

I (Imran) rather hastily put together a quiz and subjected Nik ( @Rood ) Ed (@That'sHernandez ) and Raees (@Raees ) to it. It's a bit of a mess, and puts some questionable United knowledge on show, as well as some even more questionable quiz hosting... but we had fun recording it so hopefully you'll enjoy listening to our idiocy.

Please play along and post your scores in the thread, I'm sure someone can beat the winning score we came up with.

As always a huge thanks to @mckenic who had the unenviable task of editing this shit-show together.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Word of warning: you’re going to need a degree in mathematics to work out Imran’s scoring.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That was good fun guys, laughed out loud a few times :lol: I played along and got 18 points so I'll take that prize @Annihilate Now! :D

Like quizzes like that instead of the same old generic style so a great listen!

What's the plan for the next one then?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
@Rood cheated didn't he ?
I wish I had - actually considered deleting the whole thing as I got too many wrong that I should know, not good for my 'top red' status !

Anyway after an awful start i saved the day with a few good educated guesses in Fergie time

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I didn't end up keeping count but I reckon it would have been low double figures for me, I think Alexis from Chile would have been my only correct bonus answer.

I also invented hat tricks from two players, both from when Boro gave us ridiculous schoolings: Afonso Alves (who I also just learned wasn't called Alfonso) and Joseph-Désiré Job. I must have attributed all the goals they got in those games to those two for some reason. Anyway, great listen and well done @mckenic for putting it together.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
That was good fun guys, laughed out loud a few times :lol: I played along and got 18 points so I'll take that prize @Annihilate Now! :D

Like quizzes like that instead of the same old generic style so a great listen!

What's the plan for the next one then?
Probably back to normal as we chat about the first matches, behind closed doors footy etc
You will have to chase Imran for your juicer !

I didn't end up keeping count but I reckon it would have been low double figures for me, I think Alexis from Chile would have been my only correct bonus answer.

I also invented hat tricks from two players, both from when Boro gave us ridiculous schoolings: Afonso Alves (who I also just learned wasn't called Alfonso) and Joseph-Désiré Job. I must have attributed all the goals they got in those games to those two for some reason. Anyway, great listen and well done @mckenic for putting it together.
Ye the bonus points were too random, trying to second guess @Annihilate Now! did not work out well - I would have been better off going for the obvious options like @Raees but I decided to gamble a few times and lost points instead !

And dont worry your invented hat tricks were not as bad my hattrick shout TBF :wenger:
although he did at least score a PL hat trick https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2422289/Lisbie-hat-trick-sinks-Liverpool.html

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Probably back to normal as we chat about the first matches, behind closed doors footy etc
You will have to chase Imran for your juicer !

Ye the bonus points were too random, trying to second guess @Annihilate Now! did not work out well - I would have been better off going for the obvious options like @Raees but I decided to gamble a few times and lost points instead !

And dont worry your invented hat tricks were not as bad my hattrick shout TBF :wenger:
although he did at least score a PL hat trick https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2422289/Lisbie-hat-trick-sinks-Liverpool.html
Good man, really excited for the football to be back now and looking forward to Friday.

I'll need to keep tagging him @Annihilate Now! :lol: