United Kits 23/24

decorativeed

Almost certainly not the actual kits. I doubt they're miles off, but this is the time of year we get the fake stuff coming via dhgate sellers.

MyBloodIsRed

Hoping we do red shoulder stripes or black…. Something that blends more. I agree these aren’t final but likely to be pretty close

lex talionis

Recent home kits have been better and this early, probably bogus, mockup is on the right track. But we have to get rid of the green/white crap for the second kit. An all white will do. As for the third, I'd like to see blue but if blue is too dark for a third kit (never go light blue, of course) I wouldn't mind something ahistorical such as an all yellow kit.

No zebra kit, please.

padzilla

Hipster
Those purported kits for next season look quite alright actually. I do like the fact the away kit has the proper coloured badge, rather than one faded to blend in with the main colours of the shirt.
Would be quite happy with those.

ell

Anyone have any idea if United will release another batch of the stone roses kit? Missed out on it annoyingly and they’re going for quite a lot on eBay

JohnnyLaw

Anyone have any idea if United will release another batch of the stone roses kit? Missed out on it annoyingly and they’re going for quite a lot on eBay
Yeah don’t get your hopes up.
Been kicking myself for missing out on the 90’ originals shirt a few years back, not seen it back in stock since..

van Nistelrooy

I'm gathering not about a restock of the Stone Roses items, which seems a bit daft as there is a huge demand for the products. I suppose they're limited for a reason.

Adidas does allow for a notification system when items are restocked in your size, but I imagine this is when a few stray items are returned etc.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Another fake leak then, the previous one wasn't real either

But the final version will be similar to the leaks apparently
It’s probably not far wrong to be fair, all the fakes are along similar lines which is usually a good indicator, and they are mostly based on Adidas’s new template for next season.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

CallyRed

Look forward to hearing how much the logo ruins the kit. Always my highlight of new launches.

padzilla

Hipster
There has been too much black on many of the adidas home kits of the past decade. We just need a red kit with some white bits on the home shirt, white shorts and black socks. Ideally the away kit would be the home kit in reverse with white shirt, black shorts and white socks.